The National Debt Road Trip

Total crap.:moon::bs:

Non-factual propaganda for the right to feed on.:eatchicken:

But, it's against Obama, so it must be true.:poke::rofl:

Here are a few corrections.
1) $10,000,000,000 a day for the Gulf war not counted towards W. What would the speed look like after that is added? :whistle:
2) Obamas numbers are based on predictions not actual debt increase. What is the actual speed?:whistle:

On anothe note, we seem to do better when we have a Dem. Pres. and Rep. Legislative Branch.

2012: re-elect Obama and give Republicans controll of the Senate. That will turn things arround for us.:beerchug:

How is this non-factual propaganda? It's a fact that Obama and the Pelosi-led Congress spent more money in their one year, than all the combined congresses TOGETHER, only surpassing the previous year.

I agree that CONGRESS (both parties) have been on a spending spree, but what happens after office is taken unfortunately falls on the watch (both good AND BAD) of the guy on the hot seat.

So, are you wanting to count war costs since Obama took office to Bush also? This Republican Congress is gonna have to cover as many bad checks that the Dems wrote last year, as the Dems are complaining they had to cover (war) from before they got power.

How about we just stop writing more bad checks, and deal with what's on the plate already? Some of it's gonna have to GO.

I never said more money wasn't being spent, only that the representaion on how much is incorrect. My point is W's speed should be higher and Obama's should be lower.

The current cost of the war is being counted as spending under the current administration, it wasn't counted as spending while Bush was in office.

Back