The most miles

ilwu23busa

Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering has anyone got 100,000 miles on their busa yet??? I've heard of some of us getting 60,000 miles out their first motor but who has got the most out of their motor..... Or even on their bike
rock.gif
? You guys down where its warmer all the time should be able to rack up tons of miles !!!!!! I've got 20,000 on my 05 just wondering who has the most
tounge.gif

wow I thought there would be alot of cats out there actually riding their busa's
rock.gif
???
15 views and only 1 reply HHHMMMM
rock.gif
?

rock.gif

Only 8500 so far here... Give me a couple years though!

I heard of one guy getting 90K on his and hadn't rebuilt it yet... just the normal maintenance and a new clutch at 55K.

So far I'm averaging 1,000 a month but I have two other riders. My 82 CBX has over 80,000 miles and its a six and air/oil cooled! I have no doubt that my 06 will run as long as I want it to.

Sweet_Busa__Small_.jpg

I'm close to 30K on my 05 too. Will have it for two years the end of July.

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 30 2007,12:19) My guess is MCMustang.  Think he has the most miles.  Over 50k.
Big O has a '02 that he got about 65k on the stock motor...he would have gotten more, but he ran it low on oil
sad.gif

He rebuilt the motor and should have over 100k on the bike now
beerchug.gif

I have over 50,000 miles on mine, still going strong.

Besides the common consumables, the only issue I have had is the fuel pump. Should've replaced it at 30,000 miles. But I mistrouble-shot it and finally got it fixed at 35-40k miles.

Good to hear some peps out there riding I got a lot of friends and they tell me how hardcore HD riders they are and they ride about 500 miles a year !!!! HAHAHAHA
firedevil.gif

Back