The Midwest's FASTEST Street Cars

I don't like street racing unless they bring a tree out there with them one of those cars clearly jumped early. But very nice machines. Here is a little car that I absolutely love cause it's a lot quicker than it looks very clean look inside an out and relatively small tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Buschur boys don't mess around. My boy Jarrod is the sales manger there.
Yea some pretty good talent out on the streets so I hear, but I think the rigors of real racing wears them down.. takes a real love of the sport to do more than a few evenings out at the track and put a season together..

Although "track days" are great fun, they lack the intestinal fortitude of a full season on the points hunt but somehow probably more fun due to the lack of pressure... (I think the points chase turns into a job but winning is sure sweet)

Guys running 7's and 8's in street cars are amazing..

Yea some pretty good talent out on the streets so I hear, but I think the rigors of real racing wears them down.. takes a real love of the sport to do more than a few evenings out at the track and put a season together..

Although "track days" are great fun, they lack the intestinal fortitude of a full season on the points hunt but somehow probably more fun due to the lack of pressure... (I think the points chase turns into a job but winning is sure sweet)

Guys running 7's and 8's in street cars are amazing..

They did the points thing years ago but after David wrecked they stopped. From what I understand it really shook him up. His frist kid was only months old at the time. I think it was two years before he ever went down the track again.

I don't like street racing unless they bring a tree out there with them one of those cars clearly jumped early. But very nice machines. Here is a little car that I absolutely love cause it's a lot quicker than it looks very clean look inside an out and relatively small tires.

Do you go on the last yellow or do you wait until green?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back