The Megasquirt Fuel Controller i put together

I am not doing ignition, i know Tony is working on it though. Thats always the issue with stand alones on the busa i think is ignition pickup etc.
he is working on that
i think he can do it too ;)

weve used MS for a while now and i loved it as a secondary controller
especially the cost

it looks good greg

Greg, I've had some experience with the Megasquirt system and glad to see you adapting it to the Busa. Your a step ahead of me..
bowdown.gif

Rick Gifford, known as the bald turbo freak in NY has perfected that box in the last few years. Seeing his single turbo 94' corvette knock down 1,200rwhp on the street was sick or the air cooled VW bettle TC running megasquirt is inspiring. I got away from the AEM and Hondata systems to play with Megasquirt but I'm timid with the 3 + 4 bar map sensors off that site. Interested to hear your thoughts on quality.

Greg, I've had some experience with the Megasquirt system and glad to see you adapting it to the Busa. Your a step ahead of me..
bowdown.gif

Rick Gifford, known as the bald turbo freak in NY has perfected that box in the last few years. Seeing his single turbo 94' corvette knock down 1,200rwhp on the street was sick or the air cooled VW bettle TC running megasquirt is inspiring. I got away from the AEM and Hondata systems to play with Megasquirt but I'm timid with the 3 + 4 bar map sensors off that site. Interested to hear your thoughts on quality.
they are good pieces and we have been working on a standalone with factory sensors also

Back