The "Man Trip"

Re: The "Man Trip" starts in 7 hours....

Have fun. A great friend of mine rode from Chicago to Jersey and back about 5 years ago and we still talk about it like it was yesterday.

Sounds like an awesome trip Cap.!! :thumbsup:
Green with envy here.!!
Hope you have a safe trip..!!

Ahhhhhhh we didn't stop at Texas but here's the pic of the hour.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Hope you guys have a great time!:thumbsup:

Have a safe trip and enjoy the scenery, lookin forward to the pics :thumbsup:

Have fun:thumbsup:

Well we made it about 670 miles today.... We are in Salida Colorado and pretty tuckered out... It was all good except the last hour or so and it started to get uncomfortable......

We are headed out to eat so more to come a little later....

CAp

Well we made it about 670 miles today.... We are in Salida Colorado and pretty tuckered out... It was all good except the last hour or so and it started to get uncomfortable......

We are headed out to eat so more to come a little later....

CAp

Cool:beerchug:

Man Trip Day 2

We're leaving Salida Colorado about 7am, I woke up at 5am to the Chicken song.... Drill Sgt Steve thought it would be a great laugh... ha ha

I was so tired yesterday from getting up at 3am that I went to bed about 7:30 and slept until the clucking started.....

We head out for Wyoming this morning so we should have some good pics to put up tonight..... I was so tired last night I didn't edit any of the pics..... I will get caught up tonight since we are only doing about 500 miles today...

Lots of good pics on day one......

Live the org.......

cap

Re: Man Trip Day 2

Gotta love Uncle Steve! :laugh: Cant wait for the pics Cap. :beerchug:

We will be waiting patiently for the pics.

Remember though, We did buy Busa's, So apparantly we are in a hurry, Patience is not one of our strong qualities.

Be safe and have fun.

wfo wyoming. /..... i say enjoy the trip - I'll catch the pictures later but thanks for sharing.

Back