A trip to the beach on the busas

BLACK10

Registered
Hi,

Me and a friend decided to take a trip before it got too hot. We went from our city in South Louisiana to Biloxi Mississippi. It was 385 miles total. This was our first trip on the bikes that far. We both had a passenger and we had a great time.:thumbsup:

Here is the route
photo.png

$34 magnetic tank bags from cycle gear were worth every penny
tbag.png

3.jpg

1.jpg

we had a regular backpack but my buddy bought this Alpine Star bag that is pretty bad ass.
5.png

dinner at the Hard Rock
hrock.jpg

and the view from the hotel. we will remember it forever:beerchug:
4.jpg

view.jpg

cool pics, thanks for sharing. Did you guys overnight? How do the beaches look...any oil?

cool pics, thanks for sharing. Did you guys overnight? How do the beaches look...any oil?

Yes we stayed overnight. There has really never been oil on the mississippi coast contrary to what the news said/says. We had also went there at the "hieght" of the oil leak and it didnt have oil then either.:thumbsup:

Thanks for asking :). The whole BP thing changed my life when it happened. I had to change jobs so i wouldnt have to work in Angola, Africa

Thanks for the pic share:beerchug:...always wanted to travel down to biloxi.....lets see....about 10 hours one way if I hit new orleans on the way...hmmm..maybe this summer. :thumbsup: Thanks Again

Biloxi is a beautiful place. Lots of bikes too. I also forgot to say how a fellow busa rider gave us the heads up on the 5-0 :D

Back