Colorado/western People Spring Bash

Gpmo

Registered
So i was talking to Deal and we would like to head out to the bash this year. While both of us are more than capable of making the ride there,we are both concerned that we will spend more time riding there and back than riding around the area at the Gap. So we were looking at seeing if anyone rents trucks with tie down loops and then we could make the trip in one day with two drivers. Has anyone ever rented from a well know company any trucks for transporting bikes? Also would anyone in the Colorado area be interested in making the journey this spring with us? If there is more interest it makes the gas out there lower but the truck space more cramped :) Just putting feelers our there to see if anyone has any advise for us. Or to see if anyone here in Colorado are wouldalso like to go. post up and lets see what we can plan out.

Hope to see you guys there. Tuf has made the trip from Washington I believe and Ba flew in from Cali and rode his new '08 home.

Great to hear you are trying to make it! We should all try to come visit to ride your mountain roads! Totally different ball game up there.

Ship the bikes to me in MD, fly in and ride down the rest of the way:thumbsup:

Get a hold of DK55Belair and ship your bikes to him. Fly in to Asheville, ride the Bash and ride home after.

Back