Colorado

Nutz (B) is a good guy..... I need to hit him up, just noticed I don't have his number anymore since I got a new phone.

NUTZ, PM incoming!!

Yeah he is. Good teacher ha!

If anyone wants to go with him up or myself and I'll send my number in PM.

Throw me a pm next time you guys go out. If I'm able I will roll with ya. I'm up in FoCo. Not a knee dragged but like a ride most anytime.

I have a ride going on 10/13/12. Meeting at StarBucks in Golden at 9AM, 114 North Rubey Drive, Golden, CO. Rolling out by 9:30AM.

I know its short notice but I have a ride planed for this Saturday 10/13/12. Meeting at the StarBucks in Golden at 9am leaving by 9:30. The route is Golden Gate Canyon, Peak to Peak and down Hwy 7 into Lyons.

Address: 114 North Rubey Drive, Golden, CO

another busa guy, i live in frederick now, used to be thornton, currently deployed but just bought yet another busa (2 in the garage now) and I will be back this summer to tear it up with you all! plan on possibly hosting a busa meet up for some good ole riding!

I've been working a lot of hours and haven't been able to ride much . That should change shortly. We don't seem to be able to get a ride together, I think it would be fun. Watch out for deer, guy across the street got hit last Sat. , totaled his bike, put him in the Hosp..

My mom and sister live near Firestone, and the flooding has crippled the entire area...they've been updating me with pics and video, and it's unreal...

My thoughts go out to all affected in my home state!!! :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back