The Lycan Chronicles Volume II

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Sigh...Im not taking my nepwhew anywhere anymore... he constantly is diggin up his butt... I tried to teach him if he gets the butt itchies it's cause he needs to wipe his tush better after he poops....so I go buy the Wet Wipies from Walmart, ADVISE him on how to use them, he did pretty good at home...then we go to the mall, I let him go in the bathroom and I wait in the hall, and I wait, and I wait...then I see this nice looking woman come out of the ladies restroom and of course...my eyes naturally followed( I am a man after all, no harm in lookin')...suddenly I hear this laugh behind me, as I turn I see my nephew , bent over butt cheeks spread open at the doorway of the bathroom...calling my name...and asking me in a very loud voice, if I think he got all the poop wiped off...that boy has issues...  
wtf.gif

lurk.gif
Well yeah, In his defense he actually did get it all, from what I saw...which was not much...due to the embarrassment of it all
rofl.gif

I've got hundreds of stories...raising kids is a blast and if you're not laughing, you're not having any fun, even when you want to cry...

Gotta love 'em
smile.gif

Back