the last year - a little wordy

tx busababe

Donating Member
Registered
hi busa family alot has gone on since i was here last. i think the last time i was on here it was last year after the husband made chief. shortly after that we bought a house (in feb). i had lived in my house for 15 yrs so moving was quite a shock. plus i was/am still running the business and taking care of the chillren. we were hoping that bill would get to come home last summer and all would be good. we are dealing w/ the military so...yea that didn't happen. bill didn't get a postion to come back to dyess so we're going on our 4th year of him living in little rock and me in texas. my oldest son graduated high school last may and started college. mama was NOT prepared for that! bill and i have pretty much made every decision we have based on what is best for the chilldren. we just forgot to prepare the mama for when they leave :( i cried for 4 months every single day. i didn't think you could acutally cry that much, i figured you'd get dehydrated or run out of tears or something. you don't. you can cry ALOT! they put me on anti-depressants and that sucked. medicine and me don't mix very well and since nov it's been a yo-yo type thing. i take it, didn't like the way it made me feel, quit taking it, etc. to top things off the woman we had rented our old house to was smoking meth in it. we spent the holidays re-sheet rocking, repairing, and re-painting the house. we took 870 plus lbs of trash out of that house and yard - no appliances or anything. trash bags filled w trash WOW! the holidays were rough. bill had taken leave in order to give me a break. what happened was... we were trying to do the holidays, re-do the house, maintain the business and get mama sane again (hehe if that ever exsisted). it was ugly! bill had another oppourtunity to get back to dyess last month but it fell thru also. we did get to go to the 4 corners run sept. the busa was happy about that. we rode 1,700 miles and bill is like "are you STILL crying" lol. so we just kept riding. Things are getting better now. :) we got a computer for the house. i hadn't had one at home because i have 3 at the store and two family laptops (bill's and the son's). i'm like when do i stop buying computers people? the son that went to college made me a facebook, cuz mama is computer retarded, and that has helped alot. bill's on it also so we can/now still see the day to day life's of us even though we don't live together. it's helped w my workload because i can now work from home also. i quit the anti-depressant yo-yo thing and replaced it w/ the exercise and yoga thing. i occassionally still panic attack w the situation but i'll facebook or log on here and read about busas now :) we're not sure what bill is going to do, if we move or if he trys to move elsewhere. he has another 3 years on his current committment and we really can't afford for him to be out of a job. the youngest son will graduate next year so i may move to where ever bill is after that. we already have an alaska trip planned for when that one graduates/leaves. we figure that will be far and long enough for me to get all the crying out. THANKS! to whomever fixed my password thing so i could log in :) you guys are all caught up now:thumbsup:

good to see you posting again and sounds like a whirlwind year for sure. Hopefully it all comes together and you guys are back living under the same roof soon :beerchug:

Well, dang. Good to see you're still around. Hope things work out for the best for you and yours. You must be proud of your kid to miss him so much. Good on ya, momma!

Check in when you can.

--Wag--

welcome back, hope everything works out and an oppertunity for your husband to return to dyess comes soon

Keep Hanging in there , Everything will eventually settle down for you & your family. Many good things to look forward to after Bill gets back. We are here for you if you need anything. :thumbsup:

Wow, really good to see you on the board. We havent seen you since Caps first meet/greet. We will say a prayer or two for you guys. Say hi to Bill for us. :beerchug:

We missed you at the house this year... you should have come and would have been good for you. remember we have the Eureka meet soon too.

capt, twotonw *hugs* i missed you guys :) you would have been SO proud of me on the 4 corners run! i got some mad riding skills now :thumbsup:

i'm so bummed i missed your house party. i promise to make it next year and since bill still in lil rock i'll look into eureka.

capt thanks! for the t-shirts:bowdown: they showed up on a day i was really really really having a hard time. not sure if you realize how much that you guys are beacon's of hope

capt, twotonw *hugs* i missed you guys :) you would have been SO proud of me on the 4 corners run! i got some mad riding skills now :thumbsup:

i'm so bummed i missed your house party. i promise to make it next year and since bill still in lil rock i'll look into eureka.

capt thanks! for the t-shirts:bowdown: they showed up on a day i was really really really having a hard time. not sure if you realize how much that you guys are beacon's of hope

If you can make Eureka, please come. June 5-7 and we are staying at Pointe West by Beaver Lake. :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you. Hope everything works out with Bill and Dyess soon.

hi busa family alot has gone on since i was here last. i think the last time i was on here it was last year after the husband made chief. shortly after that we bought a house (in feb). i had lived in my house for 15 yrs so moving was quite a shock. plus i was/am still running the business and taking care of the chillren. we were hoping that bill would get to come home last summer and all would be good. we are dealing w/ the military so...yea that didn't happen. bill didn't get a postion to come back to dyess so we're going on our 4th year of him living in little rock and me in texas. my oldest son graduated high school last may and started college. mama was NOT prepared for that! bill and i have pretty much made every decision we have based on what is best for the chilldren. we just forgot to prepare the mama for when they leave :( i cried for 4 months every single day. i didn't think you could acutally cry that much, i figured you'd get dehydrated or run out of tears or something. you don't. you can cry ALOT! they put me on anti-depressants and that sucked. medicine and me don't mix very well and since nov it's been a yo-yo type thing. i take it, didn't like the way it made me feel, quit taking it, etc. to top things off the woman we had rented our old house to was smoking meth in it. we spent the holidays re-sheet rocking, repairing, and re-painting the house. we took 870 plus lbs of trash out of that house and yard - no appliances or anything. trash bags filled w trash WOW! the holidays were rough. bill had taken leave in order to give me a break. what happened was... we were trying to do the holidays, re-do the house, maintain the business and get mama sane again (hehe if that ever exsisted). it was ugly! bill had another oppourtunity to get back to dyess last month but it fell thru also. we did get to go to the 4 corners run sept. the busa was happy about that. we rode 1,700 miles and bill is like "are you STILL crying" lol. so we just kept riding. Things are getting better now. :) we got a computer for the house. i hadn't had one at home because i have 3 at the store and two family laptops (bill's and the son's). i'm like when do i stop buying computers people? the son that went to college made me a facebook, cuz mama is computer retarded, and that has helped alot. bill's on it also so we can/now still see the day to day life's of us even though we don't live together. it's helped w my workload because i can now work from home also. i quit the anti-depressant yo-yo thing and replaced it w/ the exercise and yoga thing. i occassionally still panic attack w the situation but i'll facebook or log on here and read about busas now :) we're not sure what bill is going to do, if we move or if he trys to move elsewhere. he has another 3 years on his current committment and we really can't afford for him to be out of a job. the youngest son will graduate next year so i may move to where ever bill is after that. we already have an alaska trip planned for when that one graduates/leaves. we figure that will be far and long enough for me to get all the crying out. THANKS! to whomever fixed my password thing so i could log in :) you guys are all caught up now:thumbsup:

Relax, take a deep breath, I don't know you but :welcome: back! It seems like you have been really busy!

Back