The Joy!!

K-Dubb

Registered
I recently purchased my first Hayabusa. I always day dreamed about getting one and then the opportunity to purchase one. I jumped on it. They guy sold a black and grey 03 to me for $7500. It had 4500 miles on it but not a scratch. I was told I had a steal. The guy did not even make any money off the deal because his payoff was $8500 and he paid the difference. When I first when riding I was in Heaven and now I am hooked. It has a TRE on it and a zero-g wind screen. Do I need any other mods?

Indeed u did get a great deal! Gratz and welcome to the board. I would say grow into it and then worry about mods. Some common mods are CF mirrors, tank bra, seat/s, risers, sliders, tires, and of course exhaust. Pretty much the same laundry list as other sport bikes
smile.gif

Enjoy and be safe.

Thanks Snake. I already have the tank protector and modified seat. I would love to get the mirrors with the Kanji turning signals in them. You be safe. To the East

Congrats and welcome to the board, K-Dubb! Sounds like you did get a great deal. The list of mods will grow day by day with no real end in sight, so you may just want to take a little time and enjoy the new bike! Not a mod, but the first order of business is to post pics for the rest of us!

BigBSBusa, thanks for the advice. I am looking for a leather suzuki hayabusa coat. size 52. does anyone know where i can find a good deal on one?

I find them from time to time on eBay. Think there was one listed on sh.org also, but I can't remember the size. You can also go to a Suzuki site and order one. Did I say that it's good to see you got the fastest color?

Congrats and welcome K-Dubb.  Post pics!!  Also don't forget to do the kickstand mod!!!!!!!! Follow the link, first post.

Take the time to learn this bike. It is a joy to ride but it will get away from you if you are not careful. The Busa is the beauty and the beast. Never under estimate your bike and it will bring you constant joy.

Congratz and welcome aboard Champ.

Just take it easy on her and dont write a check your azz cant cash ,cuz the Busa will deliver ready or not.

Keep your knee in the breeze K-D.

Back