The $$$$ / I dont understand

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
China tells U.S. "good old days" of borrowing are over - Yahoo! Finance

How is it that we send our factories over to china, we TEACH then how to build and design . Yet we owe them money..? WTF
I am starting to believe that the USA has 2 bank accounts , 1 for the American citizens and 1 for the global . The USA is about dried up/ broke while they put the real Money into the Global account.. We all know even from a bibical stand point that we are headed to a cashless society ..RedDawn

I dont know how accurate this is But I'd bet its close.
Another Utube link
the poor get poorer- The bitter truth‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
China tells U.S. "good old days" of borrowing are over - Yahoo! Finance

How is it that we send our factories over to china, we TEACH then how to build and design . Yet we owe them money..? WTF
I am starting to believe that the USA has 2 bank accounts , 1 for the American citizens and 1 for the global . The USA is about dried up/ broke while they put the real Money into the Global account.. We all know even from a bibical stand point that we are headed to a cashless society ..RedDawn

youre probably not gonna like what im about to say but...

the reason our factories go to china, mexico, etc is because american people have become fat and lazy. we want to make $50 and hour and sit on our a**es.

we pay ceo's who do nothing 3,4,5, 20 million dollar bonuses.

then we wont tax them cause the will pack up and move thier companies.

people take advantage of the welfare system which was created to help out folks when they needed help until they could go back to work/find a job. now people use welfare AS A JOB and are rewarded for doing nothing.

thats my worthless .02

sorry about the rant but its time for some common sense in this country.

Pocket rocket you got it wrong. The two people they pay are 1. Other Country's. 2. The politicians. Saygbye I agree the America work force has got lazy. Everyone wants to be a desk jockey. Nothing wrong with that if that's what you choice. However our skilled trades work force is getting smaller.

Back