The Hayabusa turbo system is here!

Sorry for the delay in being offline, I've had out of town company.

CBXCHRIS, the cool thing about Terry's kits, they use an aftermarket canister just like a header system... so there's not much difference between the sound. I really like that feature!

RANGER, we went up there last Monday, and funny enough... after mapping there was a 20 HP increase in overall HP... and drivability was greatly increased... the bike now reacts like a stocker until boost is desired!

MBUEHLER, the article should show up on Monday.

BUSA2FLY, I would personally use pump gas, and when I plan on going over 5 PSI, I add 104+ or NOS octane booster. On a full-race model, I'd recommend C16. Keep in mind, you don't even need to worry while driving down the highway at normal speeds. When you give it the boost, then you need to be attending to it. I would never worry about anything until 5+ PSI, and I would not use race gas until after 10-12 PSI personally.

MOTORHEAD, less alcohol... check out alcoholicsanonymous.com!!!

Yngve, we were there for low/medium boost testing only. Using the data we learned there, the next phase will be total power development.

Like I said before, you can count on 10-13 horsepower per pound of boost...

Take a look at the fifhth and the last picture on www.mrturbo.com . Not only does mrturbo not belive in intercoolers but he also wants his bike to run hot. ( the rubberhose going to the rad is serously kinked ) :)

Ok I will ask again. What was the maximum boost the bike has been dynoed with? #2 Whatwas the horsepower at that boost level??

Thanks.....

Back