Bonneville

I know you'll do good, can you Post the address so we still can send money to fund your venture since no one from Suzuki is sponsering you or given you any money.I'll try to match Harpo's. Come on all you Hayabusa riders help out Turbo Rick with his expense.

Hi everyone Im leaving for Bonneville to do battle against the ZX12.
Many thanks to everyone that helped out especially Hapo who gave $150 Wow!! I will try to post the results from bonnevile but you might have to check out scta-bni.org or landracing.com for the results. The LA Busa's stickers are on the bike so that in it self should be worth at least 5 MPH.
Wish me luck I won't let you guys down

Turbo Rick

[This message has been edited by Turbo Rick (edited 10 August 2000).]

You will have your work cut out for you on this one, methinks, going into "Doug" with "Rob" behind him...take my gas money and fly! Godspeed, Stalwart!

...you can sent a donation to the guy that runs JE pistons and contibutes greatly in parts and machine work to Rick's effort, including $: and is a racer as well:

John Noonan
153212 Connecter Lane
Huntington Beach, CA
C/O Turbo Rick Fund

714-894-6650(JE Pistons)
714-879-5636(fax)

E mail QUICKTURBO@aol.com

I made a check out directly to Rick Yacoucci and sent it to the Turbo Rick Fund...don't worry about matching anyone's donation, $5 or $10 will help, especaly if it adds up...I just sent some of this summer's gas mony to him as I won't be really be needing it as much as I had planned,(crash set me back) and really want Rick's team to win, as they are running a Busa, and are somthing of an under dog that is kicking patootie! Not to mention he posts on "both" sites and has offered insights relevent to use that he had gleaned from his racing expeirience...

Any stats yet from the gang. I sent them a good surprise.We shall help out anyway we can to get Rick the support he deserve. Ride on Rick"Rocket Man"

Back