The Group Buy HID's Installed

JCinTX

Registered
Ok folks I got it installed and let me say it was much easier than I expected I had more trouble getting the bulb retainer clip back in than installing the HID. It comes preconnectorized and plugs directly into the factory plug which is awesome. Anyway here is a headon pic with ICEMANN's yellow high beam. This is the 4300k H7 bulb I know I shoulda took before pics but we all know what the stock lights look like. It takes more time to remove the fairings than to install the HID upgrade!!!
Jay

My_Busa_015.jpg

Did you install a switch to cut it off when you start? And if so, did you use a relay?

I'm still looking to split one with someone if anyone is interested? Shoot me a PM or email me!

Thanks,

Josh
cool.gif

Let us know if you run into any problems. I am waiting for my HID and it will be going in a 05 as well. Where is everyone putting the ballest at and what are you attaching it with?

Did you install a switch to cut it off when you start? And if so, did you use a relay?
swap the wires between the highbeam and the lowbeam. I did that almost a year ago when I installed my 5000K. So during the daytime, my "highbeam" is the constant light on and I can control the HID in the lowbeam housing with the "highbeam" switch. Simple, clean, OEM relay switch.

swap the wires between the highbeam and the lowbeam. I did that almost a year ago when I installed my 5000K. So during the daytime, my "highbeam" is the constant light on and I can control the HID in the lowbeam housing with the "highbeam" switch. Simple, clean, OEM relay switch.
Good idea, but I think I'm going to purchase one of Icemann's yellow lights, so I'm going to go with wiring a switch and relay in.

Back