The complaint Zone

Hmm Lets see.

Was in the emergency room 2 weeks ago with a kidney stone, the pain was so bad I had to be put on morphine.

Still have not passed it but I have been told it is about .5cm in size and I will know when I pass it

Almost pulled my arm out of socket 3 weeks ago, stretched the nerve so I have constant pain which is only partially subdued by Vicodine, howevere the vicodine does not do anything for the contant numbness feeling I experaince from the thumb up my arm to my bicep. The physical therapist said it is going to take a long time to heal (I.E. I am going to have constant pain for a long time)
So this has really screwed with my bench press and my weight lifting

My son stepped on a dental partial and snapped it in two pieces.

My renters moved out of my rental house and we are having to dump about $6000.00 into it to get it ready for new renters.

My spa does not work, having to dump about $700.00 to get it fixed this week.

My pool has not been working, the pool people came out and fixed it, another $800.00

Haven’t had sex in about two months

Have my old truck in the shop so I can get it fixed so I can sell it, had to replace a radiator and water pump. that is another $500.00

I have two work servers that I am having to take home with me today to work on at home because the federal government has internet access blocked and I have to use my home internet connection to be able to do the online updates which is much easier than trying to find them and download them and apply them individually.

One of the servers is my backup server that the tape keeps getting spit out for no reason.

The other server I am trying to upgrade from Windows NT 4.0 to Server 2003 and it wont upgrade Spanned or Mirrored disks, which so happens I have 2 drives that are spanned and 2 drives that are mirrored, so I have to delete the spanned drives and break the mirror drives.

Haven’t said much to my three boys in the last two days because I am totally fed up with their constant arguing and their apparent lack of appreciation for what they have in life

I received the results back from my Xray of my knee that I inujured when I went off roading with my Busa on the southern California ride. It looks as though I have water on my right knee and I am scheduled for an MRI on the 10th of October.

And... well I will stop there... don’t have enough time to mention the rest, I have to get back to my servers....

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128104616 -->

Did I mention I decided about 6 months ago to go with a custom paint job? after a year or so of trying to figure out what color paint I wanted.. something original, something you don't see on Busa's often, I finally decided on a color 6 months ago that I thought would look sweet, the perfect scheme for me...

Pearl white... yep, don't see very many white Busa's. decide a pearl white paint job would be the perfect color scheme for me, bought me a paint gun last week, been collecting the plastics for a few months... getting ready to paint my extra set of plastics pearl white, so I would have an unusual color...

found out a few days ago 2006 Busa is going to be pearl white...

Oh yeah, AND I just got a phone call from the wife, general contractor discovered one of the tubs in the rental house is rusted through, needs to rip everything out and replace the tub and everything else connected to it... there goes at least another $1000.00

But hey!! I think I saved money on insurance!! (yeah right)

Well at least I am not sitting on a pile of ashes scraping my scabs with shards of broken clay (yet)

Back