The Beautiful Beast

:welcome: to the madness. I felt the same way when I rode mine home from the dealer. Like what they said, you would not want to get off of her.:laugh::beerchug::thumbsup:

Be safe, bro.

I'm finally able to understand the deep love for the Busa. I've been a sportbike rider for about 10 years, but I'm a first time Busa owner. What a machine!!!!!:thumbsup:

The weather here in Missouri hasn't been exactly rider friendly, but I've taken her out for a few introductory rides....and all I can say is WOW!!!! :laugh: I'm looking forward to being an active member of this forum. Hello everyone!! I'm proud to be a new member of this forum and the Hayabusa family.

I included some pictures from the showroom to her new home:thumbsup:

Sweet looking scoot!

:welcome: to the family....lots of great members and info here :cheerleader:

Thanks for all the love everyone. For those that asked I'm in Kansas City, MO. I'm looking forward to the warm sunny days ahead....and hopefully some semi-warm days and sunshine....:please:

:beerchug:

Welcome to the board and congrats on the great purchase. You will come to find out that the people on this site are some of the best and you will learn more then what you think there ever was. :thumbsup::beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup:

Back