Thats My Boy...Mpeg link  Funny Funny

Stick it where the sun don't shine boys......by it I mean the biggest damn broom handle you can find!!!!!!
Oh, Careful Ruffledherpromgown, Sounds like you may have touched a Monster Nerve....

And I dunno know bout you, but I don't wanna be on the recieving end of a Monster Mash...not with them rubber boots and a crossbow...

Besides, In keeping with tradition, it's important to respect Monsters preferances...however sheepish it may be...

MMMMM
smiley10.gif
Sheeeep  
kiss.gif

Sorry...
Yeah......careful RSD you've really upset me.....you never know what I might do.....I'm liable to fly off the handle.....pop my top......kick some but......bash some heads in......rip ya t shreds.......bust a cap in yer A$$.................naw.....I'm too tired, goin ta bed.....get ya next time.
Oh yeah.........and I don't farm sheep.....no money in em.
and I never wear rubbersidedown boots either.
Thought you knew me better than that.
Later.
Bill
A little defensive arr-rr-rr-rr-rr-n't we?
rock.gif
?

Bah Bah Black sheep have you any....(WOOL) you perve....
Oh yeah.......really defensive.......pullin out all the stops now
Rev.
this is just gettin too funny.
Actually I am pretty sure we are talking about you...But Rubberside made me do it...he did, really, it's all his fault bro.
laugh.gif

Stick it where the sun don't shine boys......by it I mean the biggest damn broom handle you can find!!!!!!
Oh, Careful Ruffledherpromgown, Sounds like you may have touched a Monster Nerve....

And I dunno know bout you, but I don't wanna be on the recieving end of a Monster Mash...not with them rubber boots and a crossbow...

Besides, In keeping with tradition, it's important to respect Monsters preferances...however sheepish it may be...

MMMMM
smiley10.gif
Sheeeep  
kiss.gif

Sorry...
Yeah......careful RSD you've really upset me.....you never know what I might do.....I'm liable to fly off the handle.....pop my top......kick some but......bash some heads in......rip ya t shreds.......bust a cap in yer A$$.................naw.....I'm too tired, goin ta bed.....get ya next time.
Oh yeah.........and I don't farm sheep.....no money in em.
and I never wear rubbersidedown boots either.
Thought you knew me better than that.
Later.
Bill
A little defensive arr-rr-rr-rr-rr-n't we?
rock.gif
?

Bah Bah Black sheep have you any....(WOOL) you perve....
Oh yeah.......really defensive.......pullin out all the stops now
Rev.
this is just gettin too funny.
Actually I am pretty sure we are talking about you...But Rubberside made me do it...he did, really, it's all his fault bro.
laugh.gif
Yeah.....the "mons" thing in one of the earlier posts pretty much gave it away Rubvermindown and Revverminup.

o you bastid....usin' THAT name in the middle of my site name,yer gonna get it U bastid.....
pissed.gif

o you bastid....usin' THAT name in the middle of my site name,yer gonna get it U bastid.....
pissed.gif
Hey, Your the pinhead on this board, not Monsters fault...

Monster, much love for that one...no not that kinda love...see there you go again...man you Canadians...

Long cold winters are they?!

Seriosly I'll trade you for a year or two...CLIMATES...not wives...man your nasty...

Guess this pretty much sets me up fer another beatin........the sheep and gumboots is dun.....what next.
....nah .   Hav a good 1 Big K .
Big K?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
dare I ask.
big k.....where in da' truck did that come from....sorry Bill.
              pls dissregard .

Rubber needs serious  
1zhelp.gif
AAAAhhhh tippen a few back again hey dude!!!!

rock.gif

Back