laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Very funny.

I had a friend with a little dog that would do the same thing to a batman doll. He was constantly goin at it.

an' my buddy(I wont mention his name) he has a farm , so he prefers this shape of doll....

sheep_babe.jpg

Is there any possibilty that's Vermin when he was a baby......I think not!!!!!!
hee hee hee....be carefull Bro...your gonna end up with a bad name around here , just like me . You have to learn to be more passive/accepting/understanding...an' hold back your opinions...or you'll end up with me.... in the a$$hole file .

Rubber-Doll-SideDown.

an' my buddy(I wont mention his name)  he has a farm , so he prefers this shape of doll....
Hey Rubb
idea.gif
...At least he's an easy buy for xmas. Velcro Mitts might be high on the list...
you know it brave rifl....last year I got Mons....I mean the same dude , some rubber boots , you know ,for the real sheep . Just pick 'em up from the back an' slip their lil' hooves into yer rubber boots , an' then apparantly , the little varmits can run away .

RubberBootsOn .

Stick it where the sun don't shine boys......by it I mean the biggest damn broom handle you can find!!!!!!
Oh, Careful Ruffledherpromgown, Sounds like you may have touched a Monster Nerve....

And I dunno know bout you, but I don't wanna be on the recieving end of a Monster Mash...not with them rubber boots and a crossbow...

Besides, In keeping with tradition, it's important to respect Monsters preferances...however sheepish it may be...

MMMMM
smiley10.gif
Sheeeep  
kiss.gif

Sorry...

Stick it where the sun don't shine boys......by it I mean the biggest damn broom handle you can find!!!!!!
Oh, Careful Ruffledherpromgown, Sounds like you may have touched a Monster Nerve....

And I dunno know bout you, but I don't wanna be on the recieving end of a Monster Mash...not with them rubber boots and a crossbow...

Besides, In keeping with tradition, it's important to respect Monsters preferances...however sheepish it may be...

MMMMM
smiley10.gif
Sheeeep  
kiss.gif

Sorry...
Yeah......careful RSD you've really upset me.....you never know what I might do.....I'm liable to fly off the handle.....pop my top......kick some but......bash some heads in......rip ya t shreds.......bust a cap in yer A$$.................naw.....I'm too tired, goin ta bed.....get ya next time.
Oh yeah.........and I don't farm sheep.....no money in em.
and I never wear rubbersidedown boots either.
Thought you knew me better than that.
Later.
Bill

MMMMM
smiley10.gif
Sheeeep  
kiss.gif

Sorry...
Yeah......careful RSD you've really upset me.....you never know what I might do.....I'm liable to fly off the handle.....pop my top......kick some but......bash some heads in......rip ya t shreds.......bust a cap in yer A$$.................naw.....I'm too tired, goin ta bed.....get ya next time.
Later.
Bill
A little defensive arr-rr-rr-rr-rr-n't we?
rock.gif
?

Bah Bah Black sheep have you any....(WOOL) you perve....

MMMMM
smiley10.gif
Sheeeep  
kiss.gif

Sorry...
Later.
Bill
A little defensive arr-rr-rr-rr-rr-n't we?
rock.gif
?

Bah Bah Black sheep have you any....(WOOL) you perve....
Oh yeah.......really defensive.......pullin out all the stops now
Rev.
this is just gettin too funny.

Back