That's it! I'm tired of it!

I fell over in my garage a couple weeks ago. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone about it. Luckily my leg trapped under the bike saved the plastics, no damage to me either. Just a little scrape from my boot on the bottom of the stator cover. Man was that fat girl hard to, oh so gently, push off of me.

I was in and out of the garage about 300 times adjusting my new HID lights. Aim light, go for a ride, aim light, go for a ride, aim light etc etc. Got into too fast of a dismount rotation in and out of the garage so much. Terrible misunderstanding between my brain, foot, kickstand and a tumbling over we went. Then I thought to myself... oh man, I'm one of 'those' guys who drops their bike in the garage... /facepalm.

Maybe no one will notice my mention of my own little incident hidden in this thread.

Kickstand mod was performed about 10 min later, after I had a beer and a smoke and decided my lights were just fine where they were at.

could have been worse you coulda been trapped and not gotten to your beer......:thumbsup:

I crash almost everytime I ride this thing, it's my crash training mobile.:laugh:

Lake.jpg

Seriously though, I had a very hard talk with myself, flying around corners Sunday and doing high speed runs on kaput back tire with 16lbs in it. Could not figure out why the bike was handling like Jelly. It could have ended bad.

Be responsible out there folks.:please:

Lake.jpg

Back