That's it! I'm tired of it!

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
I'm tired of seeing posts about people going down.

New rule. Nobody can crash!

No more low speed topples either.

:please:

Since everyone does everything I say you should all be protected now. Carry on.

(for those that have dropped their bikes recently, I'm sorry to hear it and send good thoughts to you for you and your bike's quick recovery)

There ya have it folks the law has been laid, the rules set forth...

I fell over in my garage a couple weeks ago. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone about it. Luckily my leg trapped under the bike saved the plastics, no damage to me either. Just a little scrape from my boot on the bottom of the stator cover. Man was that fat girl hard to, oh so gently, push off of me.

I was in and out of the garage about 300 times adjusting my new HID lights. Aim light, go for a ride, aim light, go for a ride, aim light etc etc. Got into too fast of a dismount rotation in and out of the garage so much. Terrible misunderstanding between my brain, foot, kickstand and a tumbling over we went. Then I thought to myself... oh man, I'm one of 'those' guys who drops their bike in the garage... /facepalm.

Maybe no one will notice my mention of my own little incident hidden in this thread.

Kickstand mod was performed about 10 min later, after I had a beer and a smoke and decided my lights were just fine where they were at.

Last edited:
I fell over in my garage a couple weeks ago. I was too embarrassed to tell anyone about it. Luckily my leg trapped under the bike saved the plastics, no damage to me either. Just a little scrape from my boot on the bottom of the stator cover. Man was that fat girl hard to, oh so gently, push off of me.

I was in and out of the garage about 300 times adjusting my new HID lights. Aim light, go for a ride, aim light, go for a ride, aim light etc etc. Got into too fast of a dismount rotation in and out of the garage so much. Terrible misunderstanding between my brain, foot, kickstand and a tumbling over we went. Then I thought to myself... oh man, I'm one of 'those' guys who drops their bike in the garage... /facepalm.

Maybe no one will notice my mention of my own little incident hidden in this thread.

Kickstand mod was performed about 10 min later, after I had a beer and a smoke and decided my lights were just fine where they were at.

Good job, flesh grows back paint doesnt... Way to sacrifice the body for the plastics... :)

Back