Thanks to my Roadlok, i have my bike still.......again

Im glad the roadlok worked for you. If you ever set it outside again id stick a deer cam out there and just wait for those guys to activate it!! :laugh:

I ordered one after reading this thread! One nice thing about having a Gen 1, there are some great deals to be had. This is one! Thanks!

If someone really wants to go to the trouble of lifting my bike off the ground and carrying it away, they can have it. I have insurance, so I'll just buy a new one.

I keep it blocked in outside as much as I can. I keep my truck pulled up close as possible and the car in front of the bike so they will have to work.

Unfortunately, when me or the wife is gone, it sits. So the corbin saddle bags are coming off tonight so I can get her back in the house.

To answer the person asking how I know someone tried to take it, because the pin wasn't engaged when I put it in, and when I looked it over and tried to move it, it already was. Both my mirrors were folded forward instead of sitting normal, and my roadlok has some new marks on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for posting this up. it has inspired me and i see others to grab one of these badboys, which will be well worth its weight in gold if it keeps my baby where it belongs! she is kept locked up in a friends garage over the winter, but the other 7-8 mos she is kept under my porch roof which is easily accessible to others, allbeit they have to deal with me, my smith and wesson and my pitbull! now they will have to deal with a roadlok too!

If someone really wants to go to the trouble of lifting my bike off the ground and carrying it away, they can have it. I have insurance, so I'll just buy a new one.

That's what I thought. And then it happened. I managed to stay calm for one week. It's not as easy and fun as I have insurance so screw it.

Great thread guys!:thumbsup:

Do you know if Bikebone ships these to the UK?

I've sent them an email, but was just wondering if anybody knew?

Thanks!

Dave.

Let's not get all violent and stuff, bringing out the gun. I would derive much more pleasure with a good ole ass whoppin myself. There is just something about beating the piss out of some douche trying to steal your property thats so satisfying. :whistle:
Not that I've done anything like that, I'm just sayin. :laugh:

Glad you kept the bike, again.

Like they say, "a shotgun may be more effective, but a ball bat is more satisfying."

The Busa lives inside forever now, if I find out its outside, or boy, you'll be in some trouble:laugh:

I got mine in the mail the other day, I was just wondering though, how long was the install time? I have yet yo tear into it, so I was just wondering.

I got mine in the mail the other day, I was just wondering though, how long was the install time? I have yet yo tear into it, so I was just wondering.

15 - 20 minutes if you have never taken the rear axel out before. The Roadlok replaces the caliper bracket

Takes less than 30 minutes. Find some org members and have mod meet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I have messed with cars and trucks some before, but never a bike. It can't be toooo hard...right? ???

Thanks guys. I have messed with cars and trucks some before, but never a bike. It can't be toooo hard...right? ???

Nah its not bad at all. Its gonna freak you out because its your first time doing this kind of work :laugh:

Back