Thanks to GoPro and Tim from Pashnit

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
GoPro thank you for making my new favorite toy and Tim thank you for getting it here so fast.
I spent today fiddling with it. Think I got it pretty much figured out.
Suction cup works great. Made a couple videos with it stuck down low on left side. It picked up too much whine and did not come out well.
All seems to work fine except when I play back a video I recorded on setting 5 which is full 1080p it skips ?
Wonder if this is card related or not ?

Here are a couple pics I did again just getting used to it..
I cant believe the detail it captures !
GOPR0030.jpg

GOPR0106.jpg

scored a deal from Tim as well, found a class 10 32 gig card but havent had time to play with it yet.... lots to learn prior to the bash :whistle:

Looks awesome!:beerchug: all said and done what was the damage in the end? $$

Tim was most kind to do his best to meet the price of the auction I linked from eBay in other thread .
I'm not sure if he would be comfortable with me posting it here.
Don't know if it would upset one of the policies or something ?

I put his name in title of thread so hopefully he will see it.
Allow him to make the decision or pm him .

It came with everything needed except an SD card.
I ordered one from Newegg for 35 bucks .
It didn't get here in time so I went to Compusa and found same card for two bucks more .
That's the only addtl $ spent .

Hey BTW, get that metal off your key ring, all flopping around like that, shame shame!

Usually I put the key in the other way around and that ring faces forward and doesn't flop around .
I was a little distracted .

Nice. Fun little toy isn't it? :thumbsup:

Yes it is .
I made a quick video last night going down I95 .
With the HIDs lighting up the lane reflectors it was cool .
What was so neat about it was that when I came home I hooked it up to my TV.
Watching your own videos on 62' in 1080p is toooooooooo cooooooool !

I need a couple diff mounts .
I want a pole mount off the back facing forward.
Maybe a couple feet higher than me .
Good and high so it sees alot more but still captures gauges.

scored a deal from Tim as well, found a class 10 32 gig card but havent had time to play with it yet.... lots to learn prior to the bash :whistle:

Its a long drive, bring it and the instrucions and ill be sure to thoughly confuse us both:whistle:

Its a long drive, bring it and the instrucions and ill be sure to thoughly confuse us both:whistle:

:laugh: Oh it will be with us, I also have some other goodies that will no doubt provide some interesting views when we hit traffic :whistle:

Gonna put one in the trailer so we can keep an eye on the ladies without exposing them to all around .... and one out back to keep an eye on all thats going on back there, its pretty far back :laugh:

rvs-770-614.jpg

Back