Got me a GoPro HD from Tim at Pashnit

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Yippee Ki Yay........:cheerleader:

Tim thank you....

I realize I just hung up the phone but it is it here yet ?
:bowdown:

Blanca,

What do you do for a living, you post 1000 times a day on here. :rofl:

Tell me how to make money at home too :rulez:

its fun as hell

(if you didnt already know)

for an editor I recommend PowerDirector. i used just about everything else but this one is easy and full of features.

Blanca,

What do you do for a living, you post 1000 times a day on here. :rofl:

Tell me how to make money at home too :rulez:

Home Page
named after my son .

Govt sales but since I haven't sold anything in the past six months I'm not sure what to call it ?
Most of my contacts and folks I talk to are overseas or net based .
I'm up most of the night working .
Bid on anything the US Govt/Mil wants or needs.
During the day I read RFQs-Requests for Quote from all over looking for something to source and bid on.
Before you jump to conclusions .
Last contract was 80k worth of Grainger tools to Al Udeid air base in Qatar.
I had 8% built in.
Base would not issue exemption letter for duties which is a first .
That cost me 5% !
So I'm down to 3% of 80k.
After shipping I think I cleared a Nickel maybe on it.
The lowest bidder wins every time all the time .
It is not 500 dollar toilet seats !
No for me at least .

Posting here keeps me sane and allows me to slow down and soak up the 80 pages of govt clauses I just read for the one screw I'm bidding on !

Class 4 or higher is the requirement. That doesn't mean you can't go higher. I have a Class 6 ProMaster 16GB SD that works flawlessly with the GoPro HD. I still need to test the ADATA Class 4 cards with it. I know they work great with my Samsung HD camcorder.

I see diff classes of cards ?
Why not get a class 6 or even higher ?

What is most popular and best card exactly that people are using ?

GoPro recommends the Kingston Class 4 cards, which is what I got (from walmart.com) and it works great. I got the 16GB.

I have a kingston 32 GB class 4 card. You can get them online for under $80 with free shipping. I've had the GoPro shut itself off with other SDHC cards in it. It happened a couple of times with the generic 4 GB card. It wasn't Class 4, so I assumed that the card itself was the problem. It happened again with an 8 GB Class 4 SanDisk card as well. Not sure what caused that.

Home Page
named after my son .

Govt sales but since I haven't sold anything in the past six months I'm not sure what to call it ?
Most of my contacts and folks I talk to are overseas or net based .
I'm up most of the night working .
Bid on anything the US Govt/Mil wants or needs.
During the day I read RFQs-Requests for Quote from all over looking for something to source and bid on.
Before you jump to conclusions .
Last contract was 80k worth of Grainger tools to Al Udeid air base in Qatar.
I had 8% built in.
Base would not issue exemption letter for duties which is a first .
That cost me 5% !
So I'm down to 3% of 80k.
After shipping I think I cleared a Nickel maybe on it.
The lowest bidder wins every time all the time .
It is not 500 dollar toilet seats !
No for me at least .

Posting here keeps me sane and allows me to slow down and soak up the 80 pages of govt clauses I just read for the one screw I'm bidding on !

No offense meant, don't take it that way, just wondering :poke:

I know exactly what RFQ's are, I just finished writing a 25 page RFP :banghead:

I just scored a 32GB Class 10 Scandisk from the devil (ebay) for $147 shipped :cheerleader: Should hopefully do the trick with the Go Pro HD I got from Tim last week :thumbsup:

None taken at all .
Like I said I'm down to savings , things are slow .
Not much for little guys to bid on . Sure I bid on weapons and ammo but I can never get a price from Colt less than the one they just submitted .
I look for RFQs that say specifically 'this or equal'.
These things I can usually price from Europe cheaper than anywhere and have a good chance at winning.
ACT has been operating for over two yrs now.
In that time I have grossed over one million in sales but as mentioned I think I netted less than 50k on all ?
It is very competitive. Largest contract awarded to date for ACT is approx 100k.
Fees duties and all others have eaten up my margins most of time .
Simply trying now to establish long past perf record so maybe one day ACT will get tapped on the shoulder for a multimillion dollar deal .
Then a couple percent may still pay me something .
Thru my fathers Co we have completed generator contracts in Iraq and Afg that totalled 16 million .
These are open ended and still ongoing .
The govt orders on an as needed basis .
So I'm hoping when the next push of troops go over to Afg they will need these same as in last to power mobile bases .
I am just as happy selling life boats to Pacific 5th Fleet so please don't think I'm a war monger waiting for our guys to go so I can profit .

I just scored a 32GB Class 10 Scandisk from the devil (ebay) for $147 shipped :cheerleader: Should hopefully do the trick with the Go Pro HD I got from Tim last week :thumbsup:

Wow that's a card for sure .
When you say 'should do the trick'
Why say this and why get a class ten card ?
Have you heard others have probs ? if so what kind ?
I have seen that class 4 will work so I thought about getting a class 6 .
I am figuring the higher the class the faster you can upload vids onto your comp ? correct ?

Class of card does not affect clarity or the actual video does it ?

I just finished my Project Management(IT430) class and i know what those are now.

Back