Thanks from the Baxley Companies

I can assure you one thing. You will be satisfied with our product and never regret spending a few extra dollars to get it.
:beerchug: The reason I didn't consider anything else when I was looking for a 2nd chock. This thing is awesome in the trailer and in the pits.

Baxley promises our dealers that we will not sell our products for less than MSRP. This is only fair being that they are our lifeline. We have to respect that and not undercut them on price. Dealers pay their price and can sell the chocks at whatever price they feel necessary.

The only thing we can do to help people out in a group situation is to cover the shipping.

We make a commitment to our dealers when they sign up with us and can not or will not break that commitment. Like I said in my earlier post.... I wish I could do more, but I simply can't.

I can assure you one thing. You will be satisfied with our product and never regret spending a few extra dollars to get it.

Understood....as many manufacturers do the same for their distributors. :beerchug:
So once you become a sponsor, it would be in the best interest of the group buy for you to broker a deal for us through your favorite distributor...who could offer us a better deal. :thumbsup:

Blue, thanks for your input. I spoke with a dealer earlier today. We're going to talk more about this Monday.

There are at least 2 sponsors here that are dealers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baxley is the finest product out there by far. Nothing but Baxleys in my trailer period.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• trailer recent.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 258
Bought one several years ago and love it,super high quality piece of equipment.:thumbsup:

house065.jpg

Back