Thanks from the Baxley Companies

Welcome to the oRg. Do please contact captain to become a sponsor. Very glad you found us! :welcome:

I love my baxley front wheel chock. I think I first saw it youtube, then read about it here. You make a great product, very impressed. Thank You for your product and your witness.

I spent a few days Pm'ing another member tryin to talk him into the Baxly's. I used one for a trip from NY to TN last year, worked great!

I spent a few days Pm'ing another member tryin to talk him into the Baxly's. I used one for a trip from NY to TN last year, worked great!

they do work incredibly well dont they Froggy.... I'll NEVER have anything else to haul my busa, particularly the HF ones :whistle:

Sorry for the delay.... I've been on the road all week.

I will be back in the office tomorrow A.M. and talk the group buy over with Mr. Baxley. I can't promise anything, but I will see what I can do. I do need a fairly accurate number of potential orders to give him. Also, what kind of discount are you guys talking about?

Our chocks don't have a lot of markup. The price of steel is out of sight right now and we haven't raised our prices in quite some time. Our margins are literally shrinking everyday.

Let me see what I can do.

Brian

Sorry for the delay.... I've been on the road all week.

I will be back in the office tomorrow A.M. and talk the group buy over with Mr. Baxley. I can't promise anything, but I will see what I can do. I do need a fairly accurate number of potential orders to give him. Also, what kind of discount are you guys talking about?

Our chocks don't have a lot of markup. The price of steel is out of sight right now and we haven't raised our prices in quite some time. Our margins are literally shrinking everyday.

Let me see what I can do.

Brian

I think i gave over $250 for mine several years ago from a local sportbike shop,no complaints for such a quality piece.:thumbsup:

since there's hasn't been an actual group by setup and no one has committed, what would the price break be for say 5; 10; 20 committed buys?

Always weanted one...always wished it was a little cheaper, consequently I dont have one...but I would buy on a GB..soo with that said...

Baxley Group Buy

1. Lycan:laugh:

With all the good noise I hear about them on the org, plus the reviews I read (including the one in this months SSB) you guys can count me in! Hopefully shipping to Canada doesn't double the price on me.

Ok since everyone seems a little lazy this morning..lets try that again:laugh:

Baxley Org Group Buy-Based On Price and Capt. permission

1. GSXRbots
2. Tufbusa
3. sportscustoms71
4. Commuta_Busa
5. fiend
6.BigDog5
7. Lycan

1. GSXRbots
2. Tufbusa
3. sportscustoms71
4. Commuta_Busa
5. fiend
6.BigDog5
7. Lycan
8. Flighty

Ok, I have some information to pass on to you. I hope it is acceptable. I really wish we could do more, but we really don't have a lot of room to move on these prices.

The price of the Black Crinkle Sport Chock is $229.95 (add $10 for colors). On orders of 12 or more, we will pay for the shipping which is normally a flat rate of $30.00 per chock.

There must be a single purchaser/payment and the shipment must go to a single destination (business address only). The person in charge of payment can contact me directly at 334.596.6853 (cell). I realize that you guys are located in many different States and it would be a lot of work for one person to receive and then distribute the chocks. Unfortunately, this is the best I can do for now. Talk amongst yourselves and determine what States you guys are in and ship the order to a Central location there....

My email is briannewsom@baxleycompanies.com

Feel free to contact me individually if you would like. We appreciate this opportunity to work with you guys at Hayabusa.org and hope to be a sponsor very soon.

Thanks again,

Brian

I think we should hold off on anything until you become a site sponsor.
I'm not gonna be the one who Cap yells at for agreeing to this one!!

:whistle:

I understand.

I have talked with Dough through email and phone about becoming a sponsor. We're close to pulling the trigger now. I just have a few questions for him and look for a response anytime.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the mean time.

We look forward to your sponsorship! And I def. would be in on a group buy if we can figure something out in the future here..

I can get one on Amazon for that price and shipped for $25...by myself and not 12 people.

The only person getting free shipping would be the one who has to disperse them....unless he is going to pay to ship to everyone else:whistle:

For a good deal directly from the source....for 12 buys I would think you could get into the $175 range shipped. You would probably get more than 12 then.....make it up in volume:laugh:

just my worthless .02

Baxley promises our dealers that we will not sell our products for less than MSRP. This is only fair being that they are our lifeline. We have to respect that and not undercut them on price. Dealers pay their price and can sell the chocks at whatever price they feel necessary.

The only thing we can do to help people out in a group situation is to cover the shipping.

We make a commitment to our dealers when they sign up with us and can not or will not break that commitment. Like I said in my earlier post.... I wish I could do more, but I simply can't.

I can assure you one thing. You will be satisfied with our product and never regret spending a few extra dollars to get it.

Back