Thanks from the Baxley Companies

baxleychocks

Donating Member
Registered
:thumbsup:I found you guys doing a search for Baxley Chock reviews.... You came up so I decided to read a few reviews. Wow! I'm overwhelmed by the response. We strive to please each and every customer, but this feed back is really phenominal.

I would like to get some info on sponsorship.

Thanks again,

Brian Newsom, Sales Manager
Baxley Companies
BAXLEY TRAILER COMPANY motorcyle trailer chock

:welcome::beerchug: We are a very close and Large group. A few good reviews from us will send TONS of work your way

I had a Baxley when I had my Gsxr1000. I LOVED it. Bought another one when my wife had here SV650s. LOVED both of them. Wife sold the SV, I traded the Gsxr for my M109r, and the sport chock wouldn't work with the M109r due to the front tire size :(
So I would up selling them both... I bought the competitions chock (Condor)
AND I HATE IT! I like it and all, but compared to the Baxley there is a world of difference. My sportbikes were ROCK SOLID in the Baxley, and the Busa just isn't as solid in the Condor.. I will have another one soon!
Become a Vendor here, and do a fantastic group buy, and maybe I will have one again!!!

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

With a good discount on a group buy I'd certainly buy one, maybe two depending on the price! :beerchug:

The price needs to be really good on the group buy, so people here will get rid of their harbor freight chocks and step up to a quality one!!!

Is anyone listening here? :D

:thumbsup:I found you guys doing a search for Baxley Chock reviews.... You came up so I decided to read a few reviews. Wow! I'm overwhelmed by the response. We strive to please each and every customer, but this feed back is really phenominal.

I would like to get some info on sponsorship.

Thanks again,

Brian Newsom, Sales Manager
Baxley Companies
BAXLEY*TRAILER*COMPANY*motorcyle trailer chock

Welcome aboard.
For some info on sponsorship then contact board owner below.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/members/captain-18635.html

:welcome:I refused to buy one for so long, just because of the price.... THought it was ridiculous, until I used me friends to change the swingarm, I immediately ordered one and love it!

I would be in for a group buy if the price is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine just came today. $218 shipped from discount ramps. I had never seen one. Didn't realize that the piece that the tire rolls into was two pieces that clamp down on the tire like vice jaws. Was tempted to save the money and buy a Yana Something. The Harbor Freight one on my lift holds really well and I trust it but, not even close too how tight the Baxley holds it.

Back