Testosterone, the superior hormone?

Dude, you just asked for a flat version of Rich (BA BUSA)...I'll ask him, but I think he may wonder what's going on with you :laugh:

Flat VA is now a pole dancer hooked on meth...she spiraled out of control after the first few Busa Bashes...sad to watch :lol:

You know that story? Impressed!

No, didn't see it on Youtube. I read the reviews and they all said there were too many spoof clones to determine which one is true.. How about that?

No estrogen = no breasts.

Would you like to live in a world with no titties? I know I sure wouldn't.

"It has a major effect on comprehesion, and regulates libido for both sexes. Good for
bone density, muscles. Prevents premature ageing of the heart, etc"

That sounds a world filled with horny, thick boned, muscular, old people with good reading skills, and no titties.

So my vote goes to estrogen! :cheerleader:

cheers
ken

Maybe I should post a pic of my 70yr old pecs!:rofl::rofl:

Do you "ever" post bike related threads?

Actually, its hard to post bike related threads when you make your living in a war-zone. Pardon me for insulting your demanding board etiquette by not being very forthcoming in that regard.

No estrogen = no breasts.

Would you like to live in a world with no titties? I know I sure wouldn't.

"It has a major effect on comprehesion, and regulates libido for both sexes. Good for
bone density, muscles. Prevents premature ageing of the heart, etc"

That sounds a world filled with horny, thick boned, muscular, old people with good reading skills, and no titties.

So my vote goes to estrogen! :cheerleader:

cheers
ken

Two words:
Man Boobs

While a lovely lady with mosquito bites is still a lovely lady, and a lovely lady with substantial "bone structure" is still a lovely lady, a guy with Man Boobs is just plain wrong.

I vote for the big "T". :laugh:

Actually, its hard to post bike related threads when you make your living in a war-zone. Pardon me for insulting your demanding board etiquette by not being very forthcoming in that regard.

Too much testosterone perhaps? :whistle:

Back