tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.

Wow... I am so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers......

Sorry for your loss bro. Be strong and turn to God.
We will all be praying for you. Let us know if you need anything.:angel:

I don't have the words myself, but ask that God bless you and your loved ones for all the pain.

2 Corinthians 5:15-18

15 And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

16 So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer.

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

Sorry doesn't even seem to come close, but I am so sorry for you and your family. Prayers sent for all of you.

O COACH. I don't know what to say. Part of me wants to say "you got to be kidding" but who would kid about that. I'm SO SO sorry! I know there is nothing we can say or do to take the pain away. All I can say is WE are here for you. You reached out enough to let us know this tragic news so PLEASE PLEASE let us help you. Let us be a vent for all the anguish you are going through.

Your 4th post none the less. Thank you for sharing with us.

May God give you the strength to get through this terrible time. I WILL have continued prayers for you.

Terribly sorry to hear about this, Coach. I hope you're going to be okay. My thoughts are with you.

--Wag--

I can not even fathom the magnitude of your loss and am very sorry that you have to endure the pain of this loss. Prayers are sent your way.

Back