Kiss your loved ones

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
Lamb is hurting today!

On saturday a friend was watching his three daughters, ages 10,8, and 2 while his wife was at price club. His oldest daughter walked into the room that he was watching a football game in, only to find him lying on the floor not breathing! Needless to say he is dead!

Lamb posts this only as a reminder to kiss your loved ones. Sorry no pics! <<<< Thats a joke>>>

He was only 37 and this will be a hard funeral indeed! A softball bud in the prime of his life! *heavy sigh*

WOW man
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Sorry to hear this

sad.gif

sad.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Dec. 25 2006,20:37) Does anyone know what happened?
Apparent heart attack! He played golf with some mutual buddies on Fri. * heavy sigh*

Man that is horrible
sad.gif

Condolencs to his family and friends.

Is there more tragedy during the holidays?? Or is just more shocking/memorable since it happened on the holidays??

what a sad circumstance and him with three small children
sad.gif
his family will be in my prayers

That's really sad, man. Very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

--Wag--

i am sorry for his family to have to go threw this. man you just never know when its your time.

Sorry to hear this Lamb. You convey a good message: every moment is priceless.

Sorry to hear this... especially at this time... prayers and good thoughts heading out.

Sorry Lamb. Prayers go out to the family. Never a good time for this type of thing but really hard this time of year. I'm sure every day will be different for the family, but Christmas will never be the same for sure.

sad.gif
Very tragic , A riding buddy of mine ( 21 years old ) found his father dead on the 23rd. I hope the family will be taken care of. No way to replace your dad or mother.
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back