Teka SFI programmer

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
I know there has been alot of talk here about this item and I finally ordered one. Once I have it I will work with it for a while and see how good I can get it to run before I put the bike on a Dyno. I talked to Marc at Factory Pro and he tells me that the thing can be tuned without a dyno so I am going to put that to the test, I will tune it without a dyno and then after i am happy with it I am going to put it on the dyno and see how much adjustment I have to do. This might take a while but I will keep you all posted. I see alot of advantages to this unit over the Yosh and the PCIIIR but only time will tell if it is better. One advantage is that if I decide to go with a full exhaust sytem later I don't have to pay for a custom map again, I can do it myself, the real question is can it be done that way? I will find out.
By the way if you guys have never talked to Marc at Factory Pro he is a wonderful person to work with. Once I get the unit i will post the results of the first tune session.

Tune without a Dyno?

Please don't kill yourself doing the high RPM's./
Need a Dyno I have no problem helping offer still stands.

Tune without a Dyno?

Please don't kill yourself doing the high RPM's./
Need a Dyno I have no problem helping offer still stands.
how far away from Wichita Ks are you? Once I try it without a dyno I would probably be up for a road trip and we could try it on the dyno. I have access to a Superflow dyno that is about 3.5 hrs away from me but it is hell tying to schedule time on it. Let me know and once I get it and play with it for a while I will be ready to try it on the dyno.

Back