TaylorMade Style Exhaust System??????

My friend has one on his CBR 1000RR, said he noticed a bit of difference in power (he does not have a tune done). At the end of the day though it also makes a difference if you get something tuned or not, so if you were to do a full exhaust and no tune, you wouldn't see the gains either. I also believe it is a slipon system...My opinion is that our bikes make a ton of power from the factory as it is, I am not going to complain about the potential of 6hp or so...I can get that makeup in power with a tune on a stock busa. There are a ton of other things we can add to our bikes that will allow for more power as well, but these systems will net you some power.

I definately would love to see someone come up with a system like this for our bikes, I think it would just make it look that much more better, really nice and clean. The sound on my friends 1000RR is just beautiful, to me it has the perfect amount of low grumble and loudness to it (but everyone has their own opinions.

Yes Blanca Busa, the TaylorMade exhausts come with the fairing addons to complete the look and system. Overall, the quality is actually quiet good.

Lets figure something out...:thumbsup:

man if only they had this set up for our busa's I'd be all over it as long as it wasnt gonna cost me an arm and a leg..

The cost of them isn't bad...normal range for what you would pay for an exhaust these days...good quality too. COME ON TAYLORMADE MAKE THE EXHAUST!!! FIND A SOLUTION!!!! :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

i wish i could say the same but after seeing 2 friends have them on there gsxr 750s and watched them vibrate apart they could keep them..not only that but other then the nice cover that molds to your body work and hides the pep boy muffler?? as for RD?? ask manny/moe/and jack.. check the other forums and you will see that there quality is not good at all and no R&D..

Stinks your buddies had issues with them. My friend has had no problems with his and some of his friends have them too without problems. Weird...??? :poke:

Stinks your buddies had issues with them. My friend has had no problems with his and some of his friends have them too without problems. Weird...??? :poke:
i guess it could have been a fluke but after seeing them it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth...it was a few years ago so maby things have changed

Perhaps...I just absolutely love the look of it though...so clean! Would really make our bikes look just amazing (my opinion). :thumbsup:

Bumping an old thread but I am looking into try and prototyping this project. In the process of looking for someone who does good fabrication work for exhausts and I have a friend who does amazing work with fiberglass and/or carbon fiber but if I found someone who could do it all that would be best. If everything works out hopefully I can work something out with the fabricator and get a product out to market.

I would buy one of these systems in a heart beat if they existed. they would make things look soooo clean. Come on TaylorMade ......... please please please make them.:please::please::please::please:

I had a Taylormade for my GSXR1000 but full Sato Ti system now. They look good but they lose power on a dyno. Its for sale with only one dyno session. Cool for those into looks only and are willing to sacrifice power and tunability

I really don't see the point unless you are just going for the "cool factor" cause there's no way 1 of these would ever outperform a brocks or ti-force so not only would it hurt your wallet but it would be hurting your pony production as well...:whistle:

I really don't see the point unless you are just going for the "cool factor" cause there's no way 1 of these would ever outperform a brocks or ti-force so not only would it hurt your wallet but it would be hurting your pony production as well...:whistle:

Not much different than the guys that put chrome tips on their Hayabusa, just a lot more expensive haha

Yeah except chrome tips may run you $300 at best a setup like that will run you no less than $1300 and probably net the same horsepower results as your the "Bling Bling" exhaust tips :laugh:

Yeah except chrome tips may run you $300 at best a setup like that will run you no less than $1300 and probably net the same horsepower results as your the "Bling Bling" exhaust tips :laugh:
Yup, and they LOOK like they should cost no more than $25. Cheap and cheerful! If they made a thing of beauty like this for $1300, particularly if it was a dual system, you can sign me up.

Back