TaylorMade Style Exhaust System??????

DragginBusa

Registered
Hey everyone! I wanted to know if anyone has developed/know of/etc... a system that would be similar to the TaylorMade Exhaust System, but for a Hayabusa? I am thinking, if possible, dual outlet (1 each side), flush mounted w/ a fairing (just like how Taylor Made does it) to make it look super clean and finished. Anyone seen anything like this or similar to this? This is really the look I am trying to achieve so I am open to suggestions, directions, etc...

Thanks everyone! :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

Hey everyone! I wanted to know if anyone has developed/know of/etc... a system that would be similar to the TaylorMade Exhaust System, but for a Hayabusa? I am thinking, if possible, dual outlet (1 each side), flush mounted w/ a fairing (just like how Taylor Made does it) to make it look super clean and finished. Anyone seen anything like this or similar to this? This is really the look I am trying to achieve so I am open to suggestions, directions, etc...

Thanks everyone! :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please: :please:

Nothing yet

I think this is what he is looking for.

uploadfromtaptalk1317074642768.jpg

via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1317074642768.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Zee
Exactly my point. I recently emailed TaylorMade to see if there was something that would look just like their current systems, but perhaps do it as a pipe with insertable baffle (as they have stated in the past there is no room underneathe to fit their muffler like other bikes)? I have not heard back, but hopefully something can be done. I have also mentioned to them that there are a bunch of people who would be interested in it, so perhaps that will spark their interest. If nothing comes from it I will look to do something custom. If I do go that route I will try to work out a deal to get it mass produced so EVERYONE can enjoy it. We shall see.

Long story short...I emailed the main guy at Taylor Made a couple years ago, pretty sure it was Paul who I contacted, he seemed to be real nice at first, said he'd work on it. But after I tried to find out his progress a few weeks later he got kinda frustrated with me and said he didn't have time to mod one out for me. He basically said there's not enough room under the bike for his system. I think he said it would work easier if you had a stretch on it...my wheel base is long enough stock, if you know what I mean.

I figure he will get around to it one of these days. There's a lotta busa's out there payin' top dollar for aftermarket exhausts. He seems to be focused on his racing...which shows dedication- I like that guy!

Is the cover part of the exhaust or included? Or is it a part on the factory bikes?
The exhaust looks like just a flush mount angle cut open pipe inside a perfectly cutout cover?

How would that work on a GenII Busa with the belly pan? If they somehow made a system with a belly pan replacement and it had a pipe in it like that it may be neat and marketable?

Do these exhausts make any power? I went to their site, and it looks like overpriced stainless steel crap with pretty carbon fiber covers. Do they sponsor any racers or do any R&D to further their products? I'm obviously not impressed and will stick with the companies that support racing and produce real gains.

There is room enough for a catalytic converter but not some type of a muffler??? I wanted that same exhaust untill i found out they didnt make one for our bikes. Some one needs to take some REAL R@D time to look at it closer..........

Back