Tax Increase

hate to tell you.... i dont pay 90% of those taxes....

It's the 10% left that you pay EVERYDAY, that's why they are in RED
Do you drive something that burns gas?
Do you smoke?
Do you drink Beer or anything...?
Etc...etc...

It's not the numberical number of taxes you pay, it's how MUCH you pay
of the the taxes that are applicable.

It's the 10% left that you pay EVERYDAY, that's why they are in RED
Do you drive something that burns gas?
Do you smoke?
Do you drink Beer or anything...?
Etc...etc...

It's not the numberical number of taxes you pay, it's how MUCH you pay
of the the taxes that are applicable.

drive something that burns gas... yup...and i happily pay that tax, as the vast majority of the gasoline tax goes to the DOT as part of their annual budgets for road maintenance... you know, those things you drive on...

smoke.. nope

drink... sure, but i get my booze from internet retailers... no taxes...

payroll taxes and social security, medicare, etc... sure i pay those... but then i have no problem paying my share.... i have no problem paying a little of my wages so that the elderly can live a little more comfortable....

workers comp.. bet your butt, when i get injured i want to know that its there...

Yeah, you say your workers comp is going to be there when you need it? Don't hold your breath. Like everything else the goverenment will either take it away or find a way to over tax it. Bottom line? We all are getting screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drive something that burns gas... yup...and i happily pay that tax, as the vast majority of the gasoline tax goes to the DOT as part of their annual budgets for road maintenance... you know, those things you drive on...

smoke.. nope

drink... sure, but i get my booze from internet retailers... no taxes...

payroll taxes and social security, medicare, etc... sure i pay those... but then i have no problem paying my share.... i have no problem paying a little of my wages so that the elderly can live a little more comfortable....

workers comp.. bet your butt, when i get injured i want to know that its there...

Back