Anyone use Turbo Tax?

I've been using Turbo Tax since about 1999. I've never had any problems and it's easy to use.
Good luck!

TT for at least 10 years and love it. I for the last 4 years did this online at a discount via my credit union and of course each year I go back, my data is carried over from previous year. At this point most of everything is already populated and it's just a numbers game from there. Always get back lost of busa upgrade money! :thumbsup:

Been using TT for 8 years now I think. No problems here and I get $10K plus back every year.

Yeah John but thats cause you have xpenses (legitemate ones) out the Wazoo!:rofl::rofl:

It may ok but nothing beats a good Tax prep pro, you may not belive this but my Tax person at HR Blockhead is AWESOME she knows ALL the ins and outs and I have sent others her way and they are also happy.

Granted this may NOT be the experience others may have, Im just talking about MY HR Block person, she rocks... if TT heps you then go to it!:thumbsup:

Turbo Tax works great as long as you put in accurate information. If you lie, you get screwed. Just like H&R works. :laugh:

I have been jacking this turbo tax all night, its really ticking me off. How do you know if it is right?

What makes you think something is wrong?

--Wag--

I have been using Turbo Tax since at least 1999. It is great, and I have never had any problems. :thumbsup:

Back