Tapeworks?

Tiresmoke

Registered
I'm thinking about getting some Flip-Flop overlay kanji decals from tapeworks.com -- I was wondering if anyone has used stuff from them before (specifically the flip-flops) and what kind of quality they are. Also, can anyone suggest a color combo for an '04 blue/silver for the kanji?

Thanks in advance!

Don't know about the color choices but, their stuff is good and the color changing ones are kinda cool. I know a guy who has them on his.

I have. They did good work on the decals and they were easy to put on. They made the decals the same day and shipped them the next.

DSC00190.JPG

last one...... Also "monsterspeedfreak" does decal work also...if ya want to keep it in the family..... PJ

DSC00199.JPG

I've been looking for good decals at a decent price. Thanks for the source.

Thanks UU
PM me if ya need anything Smoke.
Tapeworks is good I've heard though, but I can send ya any color, and any design.....truly your own.
Only problem is....we haven't matched the size of the original perfectly. so ya won't be able to just cover the old ones.....they'd have to come off.
Plans for the future do include perfect size matching, but will be a bit away as time is in short supply right now.

I'm thinking about getting some Flip-Flop overlay kanji decals from tapeworks.com -- I was wondering if anyone has used stuff from them before (specifically the flip-flops) and what kind of quality they are.  Also, can anyone suggest a color combo for an '04 blue/silver for the kanji?

Thanks in advance!
Good people good products. The do what they say they are going to do. I ave used Silver, gold and green when my bike was Black and silver.

I'm here in the area of Tapeworks, and they do excellent work. The symbols are the same, but you'd want to remove the originals first(last longer, better adhesion), plus they recommend that. They're easy to use as well. I have a friend here with your scheme, and he used the kinda neon, flourescent green for the Kanji, the R on the tail, and placed small symbol on front fender. They get you the merchandise quick. Here in town, he'll tell you if you can wait an hour or so, he'll probably have them finished. Basically, just some good ole guys.

There a good company. They are down the street from me and ieveryone I know that has oredered from them has been well pleased.

"Past performance is no indication of future performance."

UU...great looking bike....different color choice but it is good to be different. Nice look.

I think Big Dawg got some chrome decals from them. I have only used some carbon fiber material from them on my Kat 750.

Back