Tank Bra

cerebusa

Registered
Hi guys, I had the tank bra with the Busa logo on my still missing 99, I would like one for the 03 I just bought. I dont remember where I got that one, it was my babies 1st Christmas present back in 99,(another misty teary moment there, forgive me). Anyway where can I get one?? thanks, Mike

bowdown.gif
Thankyou sir...

Those are nice tank bras. Personally, I love the one for $30 from Suzuki. It had a couple of wrinkles at first, but then after a couple weeks it conformed perfectly to the tank. I love the carbon fiber look to it too.

I have an unwrapped but new OEM carbon fiber look Suzuki tank bra I bought from Cameroguy 72 and never used.

Paid him 20 so I'll send it to you for the same plus shipping if you like.

I have an unwrapped but new OEM carbon fiber look Suzuki tank bra I bought from Cameroguy 72 and never used.

Let me see if I can find a photo of the OEM and see what they look like.
It looks exactly like this .....
Looks great Timmy. I think someone had already spoken for the other anyway... I'll take it if it's available to 80922, Colorado Springs, CO . What say you?
whistling.gif

So nobody has a Tobin tank bra?

They look good, just wondered how they fit.

Looks great Timmy.  I think someone had already spoken for the other anyway... I'll take it if it's available to 80922, Colorado Springs, CO .  What say you?  
whistling.gif

Suzuki stop making these things or what ?

Made a deal for Cerebusa on it .

So it's spoken for.

Looks great Timmy.  I think someone had already spoken for the other anyway... I'll take it if it's available to 80922, Colorado Springs, CO .  What say you?  
whistling.gif

Suzuki stop making these things or what ?

Made a deal for Cerebusa on it .

So it's spoken for.
That's the same one Sky and since cerebus is taken care of, if you stil want it, it's yours.

Will a 2008 tank bra fit properly on a 2005... I think I know the answer... I have a friend that accidently ordered 2. I was thinkingh about purchasing the other one. They have not come in yet and I though I would get some thoughts on the deal.

Back