tank bra, good or bad

hemi

Registered
any of u using tank bra's on the gen 2 busa, how do u like it? Was thinkin about getting one, but i would be worried about it damaging the paint after a while. Anone got some pics of the tank bra from new image/tobin with the kanji logo's on side, i think those look pretty slick but not sure if anybody has tried the new image tank bra

I have one on my Gen2 and don't have any issues with it scratching the paint. Wax your tank before you put it on and you should be ok. I put mine on to protect the tank from getting scratched up when I ride ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
A couple of pics .

wm_normal_busa_1.jpg

wm_normal_busa_2.jpg

any of u using tank bra's on the gen 2 busa, how do u like it? Was thinkin about getting one, but i would be worried about it damaging the paint after a while. Anone got some pics of the tank bra from new image/tobin with the kanji logo's on side, i think those look pretty slick but not sure if anybody has tried the new image tank bra

I have a tank cover on my 2009 Busa. Check out the website Baglux
They have them most of the Busa colours and work in tandem with the luggage system that they also make.

don't think i really like the whole tank cover, not really the look i'm goin for. I really like the new image bra with the kanji logo's on the side, hopefully someone will post in soon with a pic of one on their bike. I have an orange/black 08 with new image seats and black kanji logo's stitched in. I think this bra would look pretty sweet with black kanji's on the sides, outlined/shadowed in red. I saw one on the boards this morning but can't find it now. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/85589-my-seats-back-2-day-turn-around.html

Get the one Pashnit has on his that's the one I would go with if that were my taste. I'm a tankpad kinda person :laugh:

had one on my zx11 before buying the busa it wore my paint off and held moisture causing a little rust on my tank but i rode it almost daily

Back