Tampa FL, area bike night or hangout?

Uaintlobusa

Registered
Im going to be in Tampa (actually Brandon) this weekend for a truck and car show at the fairgrounds, I am thinking about bringing my Busa, can anyone give me info on any places sportbikes hangout on Friday or Saturday nights in that area? (basic directions from where I-75 and I-4 meet) also please.

There is biff burger on saturday mix of hardley and sportbikes @ 38th ave & 49th st.Do a map quest for better directions usally a couple hundred bikes.Then there is plant city mapquest again.First saturday of the month which will be this saturday.Downtown plant city estimated 9000-12000 bikes mix of everything lots of sportbikes.Great time kinda like a whole downtown party vendors food & bike gear.Get there early starts @ 5pm i belive.I think this saturday is there anniversy party also.Enjoy if you go.

keith

also look for the hogfish grille .....similar environment...minus the harley crowd.... a couple hundered bikes will pass through...dine...and some parts vendors occasionally.
it's on the corner of SR60 & Keene....I think.

I will be heading to the BiffBurger this weekend...it's closer to the house and I need a change of scenery.:;):

PM me if you make it this way.

Quaker Steak on every Wed. night. A good mix of sport and cruisers. Hogfish on Sat night has been pretty good. Thurs. night at the Winghouse in N. Port Richey isnt bad either.

also look for the hogfish grille .....similar environment...minus the harley crowd.... a couple hundered bikes will pass through...dine...and some parts vendors occasionally.
it's on the corner of SR60 & Keene....I think.

I will be heading to the BiffBurger this weekend...it's closer to the house and I need a change of scenery.:;):

PM me if you make it this way.
Thanks for the info,
can you give me better directions, I tried mapquest, and it didnt help.
I know where SR 60 goes threw Brandon, do I just stay on it going west till I find Hogfish grille?
Where is Biffburger?
also what times are paople there?

Im still not sure If Im gunna bring my bike or not, I will decide tomorow right before I leave, I want to look at the weather.

Back