Switchbacks, any interest on a Group buy?

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
I have had a few inquiries about Switchbacks again, and figured i would do them again!

If you are interested let me know thru PM!

This is going to be PREPAY.
I have come up with a plug and play set-up for these!
However I need your front sockets to modify to make this happen! The turnaround will be very short, i have 4 sets now, and the time it takes me make the kit, is about an hour!
This is an exchange GB, i Do need your OEM turnsignal sockets to do this mod!

Ok so here is what is included, Option #1

2 30 SMT switchback bulbs
Your modified sockets
a plug and play harness
Shipped to your door, using USPS priority mail, downtime will be all shipping time to me and back to you!

The cost,
I have spent quite some time sourcing the parts, and im not doing this to make a million dollars either,
The TYD price will be $90!
That covers me for my time, PP fees, shipping parts.

Option# 2
2 48 SMT switchback bulbs
Your modified sockets
a plug and play harness
Shipped to your door, using USPS priority mail, downtime will be all shipping time to me and back to you!

The cost for the 48smt package will be $95.00

Option# 3
2 60 SMT switchback bulbs
Your modified sockets
a plug and play harness

The cost for the 60smt package will be $100.00

I need at least 10 sets of either option for this GB at this price's.

Please let me know asap, so we can get this going soon!

Please respond by PM's to me!
Thanks John

So I have seen the youTube by rjusmc08 (switchbacks). Do they look similar to those? Also.. The difference in prices... Is that a more powerful bulb, ect.. I am pretty interested in acquiring this kit... Just lemi know

Thanks - Tyler

So I have seen the youTube by rjusmc08 (switchbacks). Do they look similar to those? Also.. The difference in prices... Is that a more powerful bulb, ect.. I am pretty interested in acquiring this kit... Just lemi know

Thanks - Tyler
They are the same, As for the prices, the higher number of LED's the brighter the bulb!

John which ones did we put in mine 30, 48, 60? Just curious. But I know one thing they are awesome. Get compliments on them all the time.

I'm probably interested, need a day or two to think about it :) A few questions:

1. Are the 60's absurdly bright? I'd like something that compliments my 35w HID well, without looking out of place.
  2. Gen1 & 2 sockets are the same?
  3. Can you get at the sockets without taking off the full front? I'm thinking up through the wheel well trim.
  4. Does the harness tap into the accessory wire or something else?
  5. Will the flasher rate stay the same, and does this play nice with the rear signals?

Thanks!

I'm probably interested, need a day or two to think about it :) A few questions:

1. Are the 60's absurdly bright? I'd like something that compliments my 35w HID well, without looking out of place.
  2. Gen1 & 2 sockets are the same?
  3. Can you get at the sockets without taking off the full front? I'm thinking up through the wheel well trim.
  4. Does the harness tap into the accessory wire or something else?
  5. Will the flasher rate stay the same, and does this play nice with the rear signals?

Thanks!
Yes they are plug and play
gen 1 and gen 2 sockets are different
the flash rate will change but can be fixed with the flasher mod!

Ok this is happening now!

Any one that has any interest, please PM me for payment details!

As stated this is an EXCHANGE GROUP BUY, you oem sockets need to be modified!

John by chance do you have pics of all 3 choices to see the differences in brightness. I have the smoked turns signal same you run and the 6000k low beam.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back