Envy Lift Group Buy.... Any Interest?

crusty369

Registered
No personal gain here, except a 10% discount. Very similar to the Bursig, but MUCH more reasonable price. Shipped from the UK, comes in at just under $500. Includes the wheels, and adapter plate. Wheels are extra with the Bursig, and the basic unit without them is $660-$700 shipped from their US distributor.
Essentially get a comparable unit in quality and function, for over $200 less, with the wheels.
Should be about $450 shipped to our door.
Again, not benefitting from this, aside from the same 10% discount as everyone else....
I am ready to by for the £249 price, but figure if guys are wanting to save a little bit, I can wait a short stint to save $50.
Need at least 10 buyers.
Shawn

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.897667,-96.875496
As long as we both agree with me, we will be fine......

Thinking if we get 15-20, should be able to get a deeper discount.
One US distributor for Bursig, and can't really see any benefit from buying from them over Bursig's regular site.
As this lift from Envy get's more well known, sure the $ will go up like the Bursig.....
Let's get 'em while they are hot....
Shawn

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.897695,-96.875448

too bad the dollar is so weak. or should I say the pound is so strong. im assuming they make one for the Busa?

That stand is beyond awesome. I wanted one so I could do rear suspension work, something that normal rear stands prevent.

However..... this Envy Lift sure is a pretty penny, even discounted. Too, there's that overseas shipping, customs, etc. to contend with.

While it doesn't have the roll-about capability of the Envy Lift, this Redline stand below does allow rear suspension work, which seems to be one of the the primary motivations for the Envy Lift:

Sport_Bike_Center_Stand_LRG.jpg

Sport_Bike_Center_Stand_01_LRG.jpg

$250 retail (which our sponsors oughta be able to beat), made in USA, and fits all model year Hayabusa's, Gen I and Gen II.

Linky-link to this Redline Lift

That Redline lift is a copy of the Abba. Looked at those as well.
Set of Pitbulls is like $320. Think the versatility, ease of use, and reduced risk of dropping the bike is worth the extra $ to me. Not to mention the mobility around the shop when up.
$300+ less than the Bursig, (figuring the wheels in).
Envy seems to have a stellar reputation as well.
Going to let this gel for a few days. If no real interest, will just pony up the full $500.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.936026,-96.986005

Hi guys, firstly thank you for the interest in the envylift. At present we have no intention of increasing the price, in an ideal world we would like to make the lift as accessible as possible. The more people who purchase the lift will help to ensure that the pricing stays constant. As long as our costs don't change we don't see any reason to increase the price. The lift is made in the UK using only UK materials, only the best materials and components are used in production, even the steel is sourced from a single mill. Ensuring consistent quality. Unfortunately I am not in a situation to influence the strength of the pound against the dollar! If any of you would like to e-mail me with any questions please feel free, I am happy to help as best I can. Please keep an eye on the web site as we have some very interesting additions in the pipeline including our own engine oil, fork lube and chain lube. All this and special add ons for the lift. Once again thank you for your interest,

They Guys @ Envy

Had the lift. High quality, works well.
Only issue was it took FOREVER....
Also, set up instructions were alright, but left a little to be desired. Figured it out, and shimmed the bottom peg out about 1/8th" to get the bike to sit better. Still no call back from Envy in relation to set up....
Great product, sketchy customer service.....

Back