swing arm extensions???

The stock tire will not hook up. I recomend a Shinko they stick real good just heat them up a little. Mine is around 7 over and still handles fine on the street. I weigh 220 and my best 60 is 1.55

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

...and ill probally gear it down a little as well. Any sugjestions on the gearing? i was thinking just one down in the rear? I dont want anything to drastic. thanks for any imfo !!!
Just a quick note BusaGirl...going a tooth down on the rear sprocket will be gearing UP not down.

If you want to gear down a little, you will need to go 2 or 3 teeth up on the rear, or a tooth down on the front.

Just a quick note BusaGirl...going a tooth down on the rear sprocket will be gearing UP not down.

If you want to gear down a little, you will need to go 2 or 3 teeth up on the rear, or a tooth down on the front.

lol sorry about that , yeah i was thinking backwards!!!!

Do you lose alot of cornering when stretching. I wanna stretch it but still wanna get in the twisties. May'be I want my cake and eat it too. Please someone advise about cornering.

Do you lose alot of cornering when stretching. I wanna stretch it but still wanna get in the twisties. May'be I want my cake and eat it too. Please someone advise about cornering.

The bike definitely doesnt corner as well with extensions. When I added my Spencer extensions and took my first ride I was shocked at how bad it cornered. I had to wrestle with the clip ons to make it turn. However, I had adjustable dog bones on the rear so I played with them and by raising the rear and putting more weight on the front tire it got much better. You cant have your cake and eat it too !!

P8240008.jpg

I received my extensions the other day and they look great and I am very pleased with it them the whole setup for $340 plus $20 shipping and handling. From the research that I have done they are made out of the same material that roaring toyz and any other top of the line dealers offer. Thisis the best offer out there by far...GET A SET, u wont be disappointed.:cheerleader:

have you hear good things about them?? Id like something affordable but will pay whatever its cost to have good quality!!

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that our extensions are top notch quality. They may be sligtly higher priced than some of the other extensions out there but you get what you pay for. These are the same extensions Ricky Gadson uses on his dragrace school bikes and are on dragbikes across the country!
We are also a sponsor on the Hayabusa.org board as well.

Check them out here:
2008 Hayabusa Billet Bolt-On Swingarm Extensions Black Anodized 08
or a kit at:

2008 Hayabusa Swingram Extension Package Kit

Recommended Torque on extensions Re: swing arm extensions???

I am getting ready to install my extensions and wanted to know does anyone know the recommended torque for extensions?

All things chrome is the way to go, They are awesome. I have the 6-9 on mine. Only problem was the brake cable was WAY too long, i have mine at about 8ish and lots of extra. So I will have to order a new one soon just a tad shorter.

Re: Recommended Torque on extensions Re: swing arm extensions???

I am getting ready to install my extensions and wanted to know does anyone know the recommended torque for extensions?

Call the place where you get them from, I think they probably differ per mfg. I think mine was like 46-48. They are alluminum and are seated in a yolk, so dont have to be muscled.

So from what i am understanding, you cant have the bike on the lowest setting with say 6-8 over. And if so where and how much are the extened tails.

I have the brocks links, but would like to keep it at 3 inch drop. Sounds like i can only do 2inch is this correct ???

All things chrome is the way to go, They are awesome. I have the 6-9 on mine. Only problem was the brake cable was WAY too long, i have mine at about 8ish and lots of extra. So I will have to order a new one soon just a tad shorter.

Nice....but you are going to blind us with those reflectors! :poke:

hey guys, this winter i think im going to stretch my bike. Im thinking about 2-4 inches. I Dont want to go to crazy with it, just enought to keep the front end down a little better. I dont want spinning issues that come with to long of a strech. My ? is who makes an afordable extensions that are made well ??also i assume ill need a longer brake cable, chain, and ill probally gear it down a little as well. Any sugjestions on the gearing? i was thinking just one down in the rear? I dont want anything to drastic. thanks for any imfo !!!
spend the money on a race school instead. Plus the bike will not ose any cornering ability.

Back