swing arm and air shifter time( help please)

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
so i am just about ready to pick up an extended chromoly arm and an air shifter leaning towards aams or macintosh which ever i can get a better deal on used or new.( need help there please)

second air shifter from cycle tech going with the co2 set up does any one use this system and how does it perform

i am still open for better deals i realy need your help:please: thanks
picks would be great also :please:

Good luck you know what length you want?

Goldenchild can get mcintosh

I was going through hpc to get adams. They are gonna be about the same. Within a few hundred. Never seen how mcintosh hangs their caliper but from when me and daniel talked a little they use a gen 1 system. Adams uses a brake mount tab. That's why I want an adams. Gen2 components. Not lil this lil that.

Adams is about a 1k with all options and more for underbracing but their arms are rated to 350hp non braced.

Smithabusa (greg) from boostbysmith.com reccomends cycle tek best I remember. Might shoot him a pm.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck you know what length you want?

Goldenchild can get mcintosh

I was going through hpc to get adams. They are gonna be about the same. Within a few hundred. Never seen how mcintosh hangs their caliper but from when me and daniel talked a little they use a gen 1 system. Adams uses a brake mount tab. That's why I want an adams. Gen2 components. Not lil this lil that.

Adams is about a 1k with all options and more for underbracing but their arms are rated to 350hp non braced.

Smithabusa (greg) from boostbysmith.com reccomends cycle tek best I remember. Might shoot him a pm.
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks yea i spoke to daniel a little while ago about the mac and he was telling me about the inner bracing in the arm just havent seen it on a bike i was told they have a slight better design i guess it comes down to which one is easier to install would love more info thanks again

I'm basically at the same crossroads. Getting some tuning stuff and quick shift this week hopefully then the arm and some nitrous.

Anytime man, I've asked several times about arms on here and its not discussed much, and those gen 2 arms are hard to find used that aren't for fatties. Be sure to post up what you finally get with some pics.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm basically at the same crossroads. Getting some tuning stuff and quick shift this week hopefully then the arm and some nitrous.

Anytime man, I've asked several times about arms on here and its not discussed much, and those gen 2 arms are hard to find used that aren't for fatties. Be sure to post up what you finally get with some pics.
Posted via Mobile Device

yea i will thanks again

macintosh or velocity etc swingarms are super nice but pricey$$$$$

I went with a canadian mike 0-6 underbraced arm last month and it was $535 with bearings and a brake arm. It works for me.

From all the research that I have done on air shifters, the cycletec CO2 system works well. Boostbysmith also makes a shiftlight that he can setup to make it an autoshift. Just something to look at. PM smithabusa and he will help you out I'm sure!

Air shift is great but I"d stay away from c02, It can be a big pain having to get the bottle filled. on board compresser is the ticket, it aways ready and no worrys about the bottle running out. I"ve been using the same $15 slime pump for two years, and still works fine. Dont let nobody sell you one of those high doller pumps. There like harleys, your paying for a name with no better performance.

Air shift is great but I"d stay away from c02, It can be a big pain having to get the bottle filled. on board compresser is the ticket, it aways ready and no worrys about the bottle running out. I"ve been using the same $15 slime pump for two years, and still works fine. Dont let nobody sell you one of those high doller pumps. There like harleys, your paying for a name with no better performance.

any pics of you shifter set up?

Back