Air SHIFTER HELP!!!

CoolBUSA5454

Registered
Ok, there's Air/air, electric air, ones with MPS kill, some with 4 coil kill, junior air shifter, My brain's hurting!! I need to purchase an air shifter. I am going with the Trac arm, but not sure which shift setup to go with. Thought of running High pressure with CO2 but can't put that in arm. Anybody got some good advice? I don't want to buy anything I won't need.

It is always nice to have an on-board compressor with the air systems for those nice days. Stick with [A] only and it will make life pretty simple.

Ok, there's Air/air, electric air, ones with MPS kill, some with 4 coil kill, junior air shifter, My brain's hurting!! I need to purchase an air shifter. I am going with the Trac arm, but not sure which shift setup to go with. Thought of running High pressure with CO2 but can't put that in arm. Anybody got some good advice? I don't want to buy anything I won't need.
If you plan on drag racing, you may want to check the rulebook for the class you're gonna race in as to what electronics you're allowed to use. Just a thought...

cool.gif

heres a copy of the 04 rule book hope it helps

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072672288 -->

Attachments

• finalrulebook_1_.doc
    255.6 KB · Views: 209
Back