SVTP scammer gets owned!

im still reading this this is freakin good i cant wait to see how it turns out
laugh.gif

wow this is gettin good
lurk.gif
the scamer just logged on to THEIR forum and cussing them out and these are all cops and have already drove past his house and took pics and sent them to him
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

I just read thru all 18 pages....kinda like a good book. The last 5-7 pages is all people gettin on to voice their interest in seeing this guy go down.

Hope the climax to this story is a good one!!

i cant get past page 7 database error.................too many people reading it
beerchug.gif

I got the first page read...then error. I'm like noooooo.

I guess their servers are gettin over loaded

so far, the update is...
one of the moderators/admins on the site has written a formal letter to a local news agency wanting them to cover the story.

the VICTIM (the LEO) is in court today, and then off-duty work, then back home later. He is still waiting on the package to arrive via USPS, but everyone is very skeptical that there is even a package or maybe the box might just have a brick in it.

I'll keep refershin it today til server comes back up. I got to the last page when the server went out

Like I said, this is been all over many forums today. I am sure their servers are bumping the rev limiter.

Keep checking, well worth reading.

got some read time then down again. they have over 50,000 views so far in 4 days

i FINALLY got registered w/em. gave a shout out from hayabusa.org as of right now nothing new
lurk.gif

yeah servers seemed to be on a poop break ... dang db errors

Back