Suzuki's fault!!

i just don't see why they can't endorse it and make some money off of it then everyone wins, if thats what it takes to get them out to market. I will certainly try and contact suzuki and let them know how we fell and see if they will reconsider or see what the problem really is/was.:banghead:

You maybe able to make your own :laugh:

just need to do some research into this electroluminescent material.

Electroluminescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and make your own... like I said I got mine :laugh: kinda nice at bike night no one else has it:laugh:

yea thats why when i saw them, i have never seen them before and I would be the only one in my area to have them...lucky, lucky man....so where exactly do you live and keep your bike:whistle::poke::rofl: But seriously I love these decals

MOST RECENT E-MAIL FROM CYCLEPIRATES...
A LITTLE MORE INFO FROM SHANE...

GeorgE,
Our problem with selling the product culminated in 2008 when we recieved a letter from the top lawyer in the licensing department warning us to go no further. It was a simple misunderstanding that involved the 2008 Indiannapolis show where we had the GSX-R and Kanji Logos on display. When a rep came up to ask us about the decals without stating who he was, one of our sales reps stated that we were working on the license. They took offense to the idea of us selling the product before we finished negotiations, even though we were meeting with them at the time. That is why we can't offer them.

Our contact with Suzuki, at the time, was Paul Franson. I can't state the lawyer for obvious reasons, but if you or anyone else is willing to help us regain the interest of American Suzuki we would be more than happy to hook you guys up. At this point it would take a LOT of signatures, email, calls, etc. to peak their interest in allowing us to proceed. The unfortunate thing about all of this was that, in the beginning, they approached us to make the decals. The whole process just got turned around. We have all of the R&D money spent, the product could easily be sold once we are authorized. If you have any ideas to help us out, I am all ears. I am the Sales & Marketing Director for Cycle Pirates and I have direct authority to make any effort to bring Suzuki back onboard.

Sincerely
Shane L Harris

-------------------------------

George,
The main guy for aftermarket accessories for Suzuki Products at the time was Mike Clark. He was the contact who was interested in our decals and to have us make them under license. I am going to try to spark this thing back up, if there is some way I can post up on your forum about it on a sticky and have would-be customers call or email Suzuki about this, I will hook up everyone who is willing to make the effort with big discounts. We will be able to sell the product again, Suzuki can get a profit, and the rightful owners of the Suzuki Product will be allowed to show off their bikes they way they want.

Let me know what you think. I want to help, trust me. This would help all of us.

Sincerely,
Shane Liberty Harris

Last edited:
If I can help out, let me know! Not sure I'd want them on the bike, but I'd definitely stick it on a piece of plexi glass and hang it in the garage!!

U know what Suzuki is going to do. Maybe a couple of years on down the road they're going to come out with a simular product maybe one with out the word hayabusa. That way they can get all the money and not have to share it with anyone. It's called messing on the little man.

U know what Suzuki is going to do. Maybe a couple of years on down the road they're going to come out with a simular product maybe one with out the word hayabusa. That way they can get all the money and not have to share it with anyone. It's called messing on the little man.

well lets hope not....

i am in for any email or calling that would need to be done just let me know when and where thanks...:thumbsup:

I sent an email to the person stated in the 46th post on this thread and he replied that he has some for sale, wonder why he is banned from this website? Should i buy them from him?:poke:???

I sent an email to the person stated in the 46th post on this thread and he replied that he has some for sale, wonder why he is banned from this website? Should i buy them from him?:poke:???

I got mine from greensleeves... not sure if maybe thats who he gets them from, my dealings with greensleeves went flawlessly an I love my decals... Not sure who that other member is or why he was banned if that s the case.. note to mod I am not asking why, none of my business or concern.. :hide: :laugh:

I dont see why they cant sell them listed as a mirror sticker I believe as long as they are not the same size as suzuki's then that is enought of a change they will have no case against them? They do look good how thick are they and do they stay on real good?

I dont see why they cant sell them listed as a mirror sticker I believe as long as they are not the same size as suzuki's then that is enought of a change they will have no case against them? They do look good how thick are they and do they stay on real good?

Image is a trademark it's protected regardless of size..

On our company logo things like size matters I can see hwere suzuki can be but not kanji logo or hayabusa a hayabusa is not even a bike and the symbol of kanji means brother I think they can get away as long as not listed for a bike or in suzuki section?

Back