SUZUKI officials state 30+hp gains

I talked to one of the dealers in the Bay area San Jose and they got a extra 8-10 hps with remap and different air filter and that was it and that was on a 99 busa,I didn't see no dyno runs or print out but the dealer told me this was done on a few bikes that they sold.Maybe they cleaned the chain and used WD40!!!!!!!

I talked to Brock Davidson at bikeweek and he said Yoshi would have a kit consisting of higher compression pistons and cams which would result in 190-195rwhp!! He said any it is easy to achieve these kinds of numbers out of this bike. ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

I think you'll find it's another ICU as well. According to a Suz rep they have three. The one that we all have a second one which gives about five more ponies and a third which he was evasive about.

Z

Just done a yosh cam, pipe and airbox mod for a customer, the result was slightly less power below 5000 but much better response alround and 25 bhp better top end, the PC2 programmed for airbox mod and yosh pipe gave some gains in the midrange but a huge hole at 3000. I dialed this out, but really need to spend some more time tweeking the map. trouble is my customer is so over the moon with it as it he just can't stop riding it.

Irregardless of what Yoshimura says with those cams being preset...you need to degree them for optimum output. I have done them repeatedly and everytime I optimize them on the dyno for max output, I get an increase. Hope this helps.

Well another little tidbit I was told from our friends from Suzuki at Daytona is that the Busa motor has 30 extra horses ready to be unbridled.

I believe that they were talking pipe,cam,compression bump, map - stock bore.

Supertuner, did you find more power or just move it from mid to topend gains.

Any settings you want to share along with results from the Yosh cams (stage1)

Back