Suzuki credit

hillbilly

Registered
Can anyone give me the phone number for HSBC or who ever they are. I am not getting any help from the dealer about contacting them. My first payment is coming up and the payment information has not arrived. Why do I get the feeling that this is one loan I need to get paid off quick?
Any help appreciated.

See if this will make you any money:
Company

HSBC Retail Services
Address:
Po Box 60107 City Of Industry California
Wood Dale Illinois 60191
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
800-3651363

HSBC is one of the world's largest banks; its stands for the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. Here's another number from their website:

1-800-418-1888
Mon. - Thurs. 6am - 7pm PST
Fri. 6am - 6pm PST
Sat. 8am - Noon PST

Good luck.

pay it off quick and always be ontime or early , late payments will cause the low % to jump way above 20% interest , good luck with them !
beerchug.gif

Refinance local if possible! When I bought mine Suzuki's "A" rate was 10% and my credit union was 7%.

Here is the info right off of the top of my payment statement...

Customer Service : 800-365-1363

Payment Address : Retail Services P O Box 17602 Baltimore, MD 21297-1602
Billing Inquiries : Retail Services P O Box 703 Wood Dale, IL 60191-0703

I made my payments on-line @ https://www.hrsaccount.com/hrs/ecare?cmd_Redirect=Entry&org=000 From there you can set up payment by check or Debit Card... and they send you billing notifications via email. I've never had a problem with the on-line payments.

I just re-fi'd mine with a pre-approved, fixed 3.9 rate with American Express... Watch the stuff you get in the mail and read the fine print carefully if you can't get a decent rate thru a bank, credit union, etc...

(hillbilly @ Mar. 25 2007,14:00) Can anyone give me the phone number for HSBC or who ever they are. I am not getting any help from the dealer about contacting them. My first payment is coming up and the payment information has not arrived. Why do I get the feeling that this is one loan I need to get paid off quick?
Any help appreciated.
Had the same situation when I got mine in 04. Didn't call anyone though, just waited.

Customer Service : 800-365-1363

Payment Address : Retail Services P O Box 17602 Baltimore, MD 21297-1602
Billing Inquiries : Retail Services P O Box 703 Wood Dale, IL 60191-0703

Thanks for the information. I called your number and they found me at another HBC location. Somehow I didn't end up with Suzuki Credit but my loan is through HSBC Retail Services. Not sure what that means but my account is not servicable online per their words. They did get me the information to start making payments and had pushed my first payment back one month from what the loan paperwork said. We are going to have cash in hand from selling my Honda XX and plan on putting a serious dent in HSBC's 9.5% profit plans.

Most loans are bought and sold behind closed doors so the brand name you apply under doesn't really matter these days.

Its good that you found the info, make sure you call in a day or so and confirm that their system shows no payment due for this month.

(05 Busa LE @ Mar. 26 2007,14:49)
(heavybusa @ Mar. 26 2007,10:10) make sure you call in a day or so and confirm that their system shows no payment due for this month.
I'd confirm it in writing.
wink.gif
Unfortunately that is tough to do, most call centers that service your call teach their associates to read from the screen.

They can send you an updated statement, and most times you have to speak to a sup or manager wasting your time being on hold.

Just call and ask when your next payment is due and how much it is, if they give you the wrong answer then their is a problem.

Also keep a log of the associates name and/or ID number and the out come of the call.

Back