Suzuki Carbon Fibre Look Gel Seat

I still have the stock seat on my busa but I have gad gel seat before and liked them. No chance of going back to the old layout dude. Most people like it. They are still working out bugs but its got some cool new stuff like chat and video chat. Plus you can see how many of your friends are online. Give it some time.

I have that seat...just like any gel seat it takes some time to break in, and it gets HOT!! I don't use it that often, I have a custom cut memory foam seat that is much better!!

i have it on my 09 and like it. had a corbin on my 08 and liked that one too. so I have both the Zuk Gel and Corbin to switch around for the 09.

I have it on mine.. it's comfortable on long rides but it does get quite warm due to the AZ heat. Overall I'm happy with it.

A long-distance touring seat is on the list of mods! Gotta get that done.

I had one on my 08 and it seemed ok at first but then I actually switched back to the stock one, just felt better on my arse. :whistle: But I still have the suzuki gel one on my gsxr750 and that one feels great, and as far as the Gen 1 gel seat I have found nothing that feels better to me at all. And maybe it's just me but I cannot find a Corbin seat that doesn't feel like sitting on a piece of plywood to me.

Thanks all. Appreciate the input. Looks like not much of an upgrade, so I'll stick with what came with the bike I think.

Back