Sure glad this accident happened in my Toyota, not my Hayabusa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Driving at 35 mph, I went through an intersection on the green light.....a guy in a full size pick up decided to make a left right in front of me and I T boned him. Airbag, seatbelts and my cars engineering all combined to save my life. I went from 35 to 0 mph in six inches. No broken bones but boy do I hurt all over! Trauma center for 3 hours, I'm at home now for a couple of weeks, I can barely hold my head up with my neck muscles! He had insurance AND the police wrote him a citation. His insurance company already admitted liability so that eases the pain a little. Doyle

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Saw this on FB :( Just glad you're OK and so glad you weren't on 2 when this happened Doyle!!

How are you feeling?

Saw this on FB :( Just glad you're OK and so glad you weren't on 2 when this happened Doyle!!

How are you feeling?

+1 how are you doing now that a couple days have gone by? hopefully no other complications?

Thanks you all, yeah, 5 days out and still a lot of pain, I'll get through it but BE CAUTIOUS out there, it's a zoo of incompetent cage operators! Doyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back